[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (30 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You can suck ibrahimovic's dick and then ask him to play for arsenal. I heard that he is arsenal fan since he was a little boy..
i'd love it if Ibra came to play for us,but he turned us down when he was 17...what makes you think he'll come to us now...And i dont think he supports Arsenal where did you hear that??

You are just a stupid idiot who thinks that he knows everything. Take your biased shit away from this forum forever you idiot, show some respect.
thanks Arif mate,but some ppl are better ignored.:)

Suppose you've posted insult or something like that.. If that is the case, when this arsenal fan finish sucking you can continue.
very brave arent you,behind you're keyboard..i wonder how you are in real life??:eyebrows:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i'd love it if Ibra came to play for us,but he turned us down when he was 17...what makes you think he'll come to us now...And i dont think he supports Arsenal where did you hear that??

thanks Arif mate,but some ppl are better ignored.:)

very brave arent you,behind you're keyboard..i wonder how you are in real life??:eyebrows:

It isn't the first time he tries to be a smartass, I'm just annoyed by his stupidity.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Podio classifica generale:

1. Adrian Mutu (Fiorentina - 6,50)
2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter - 6,48)
3. Marco Materazzi (Inter - 6,43)

Podio portieri:

1. Alberto Fontana (Palermo - 6,39)
2. Sebastien Frey (Fiorentina - 6,33)
3. Julio Cesar (Inter - 6,31)

Podio difensori:

1. Marco Materazzi (Inter - 6,43)
2. Javier Zanetti (Inter - 6,31)
3. Philippe Mexes (Roma - 6,18)

Podio centrocampisti:

1. Cristiano Doni (Atalanta - 6,40)
2. Dejan Stankovic (Inter - 6,39)
3. Eugenio Corini (Palermo - 6,37)

Podio attaccanti:

1. Adrian Mutu (Fiorentina - 6,50)
2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter - 6,48)
3. Francesco Totti (Roma - 6,41)

based on the statistics of gazzetta, corriere and tuttosport

datasport.it

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
...and our intelligent transfer manager sold Mutu last year for peanuts. :(

Not to mention that Barcelona has offered Guilly for Mutu , thats got to tell you something.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Milan 'steal’ Suazo from Inter! Tuesday 19 June, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports in Italy are suggesting that Milan have sensationally pipped Inter in the race to sign Cagliari striker David Suazo.

The Honduran, who scored 14 Serie A goals last season, has been strongly paired with the Italian champions over the past few months and a deal was seemingly done.

Cagliari President Massimo Cellino and Inter owner Massimo Moratti had agreed financial terms and a move was on the horizon – especially as Suazo was then spotted in Milan ahead of his medical.

“Moratti’s word is enough for me,” commented Cellino last week. “The player can now move to Inter.”

However, Tuesday’s edition of Il Corriere dello Sport reports that Milan have amazingly hijacked the switch.

Vice-President Adriano Galliani has allegedly finalised a last-minute deal with Cellino by agreeing to pay the islanders a £10m fee.

Inter were expected to offer the Rossoblu £6.5m and hand over 19-year-old striker Robert Acquafresca, who was specifically wanted by Coach Marco Giampaolo.

The Rossoneri were known to be on the market for a new forward after noting that Barcelona star Samuel Eto’o remained the club’s main target – but there has been no mention of Suazo.

The 27-year-old, who will leave the Stadio Sant’Elia after eight years in Sardinia, joined Cagliari from Olimpia Tegucigalpa.

He was also a reported target for Juventus, Manchester United and the Rossoneri themselves last summer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan confirm Suazo swoop Tuesday 19 June, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

European champions Milan have announced that they have agreed a deal with Cagliari to sign David Suazo.

The Rossoneri were rumoured to have pipped city rivals Inter with a late bid yesterday and that has been noted as reality by the club this morning.

“The Honduran attacker David Suazo will wear the Milan jersey next season,” a statement on the club’s website noted.

“His transfer from Cagliari into Rossonero was concluded after negotiations which took place last night.”

Cagliari chief Massimo Cellino has also confirmed the move. “I’ve signed a deal with Milan,” he simply noted at the Lega Calcio offices this morning.

“Inter chief Massimo Moratti? I have been trying to contact him since Thursday and was unable to speak with him.”

Suazo is understood to have cost the Champions League winners a sum in the region of £10m.

The Honduran, who will leave Cagliari after eight years in Sardinia, is reportedly being offered a £2.5m a year contract by the San Siro outfit.

The 27-year-old Suazo, who is already on holiday, was close to joining the Rossoneri last summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)