[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (33 Viewers)

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
What you're trying to say?
More fool Suazo if he cant see what Inter are going to do to him he deserves to go. Hes leaving a team where i guess he is a fan favourite a hero to some. hes giving it all up to become another Inter player that will come under fire when they lose a few games like most seasons where Mancini will be sacked and all that nonsense. he will ahve to re build his fan status. if he cant see what Inter have done to careers in the past he deserves to go and find out :)

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
More fool Suazo if he cant see what Inter are going to do to him he deserves to go. Hes leaving a team where i guess he is a fan favourite a hero to some. hes giving it all up to become another Inter player that will come under fire when they lose a few games like most seasons where Mancini will be sacked and all that nonsense. he will ahve to re build his fan status. if he cant see what Inter have done to careers in the past he deserves to go and find out :)
I think so, too, I was just irritated by the :disagree:, thanks for the explanation.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ibrahimovic played his best football with Inter.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)