[ITA] Coppa Italia 2015/2016 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The Milan forum is the best. :lol:

"I dont like to get embarrassed in the final. But I dont like to get embarrassed in the semi-final by Alessandria too :lol2:

Only Milan can achieve a lose-lose :touched:"

They are so freaking sad there.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
The Milan forum is the best. :lol:

"I dont like to get embarrassed in the final. But I dont like to get embarrassed in the semi-final by Alessandria too :lol2:

Only Milan can achieve a lose-lose :touched:"

They are so freaking sad there.
Great. :lol2:
That place is awesome at times tho. :lol:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lol how cute, it's your first Seven encounter. Say Belgium doesn't exist 7 times and he hopefully goes away, and also need to consume 7 different types of migraine meds to recover.
:D

"Belgium is a fictional place created by france and germany so they'd have a place to settle their differences."
lol

We got overrated waffles, chocolate, pursewearing football players and rampant paedophilia. And good beer :tongue:
Now, now...Belgian waffles, chocolate, and beer are awesome (even fake Belgian beer like Blue Moon). And effeminate men with purses and bikinis is more of a Euro-wide problem.

This is pretty hilarious: https://pethatesblog.wordpress.com/...trangest-country-in-the-world/comment-page-1/ :lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What the flying fuck. Disgraceful performance. No spirit, no determination, only idiots walking around. Melo, Medel, Nagatomo, Kondogbia, JoJo and Biabiany were just absolute shit.

Handa : 3rd goal 250% his fault. Wtf.
D'Ambrosio :Fucktard. Can't control any ball
Miranda :"Why did I leave Atlético for this shit?"
Murillo :Deserved red card, deserved penalty. But yeah if Naga plays on your side, it's easy to make this errors.
Naga :Fuck you.
Medel :Fuck you.
Melo :Fuck you.
Kondogbia :Maybe in a good system, with a good coach, he could be something. But 35m for this, flushed in the toilet.
Biabiany :Useless piece of shit.
JoJo :Should rather focus on himself instead of nagging on every dive/handball/... Seriously needs to step up.
Ljajic :He can't do it on his own.

Subs

Bro :Awful
Icardi :Couldn't do anything
Juan :What the fuck kind of sub was this?

Mancio : Pathetic disgrace of a manager. What the fucking fuck was this? Worst performance ever. After 1 second it was already clear that
1. We wouldn't end the game with 11 (idiots like Medel, Melo and Nagatomo on the pitch- even tho Murillo took red)
2. We had absolutely no striker or anyone in the 16 of Jube.
3. We would not win this game.

What's the point of getting him another striker if he puts him on the bench, has nobody to reach the box of Jube, no one who can actually give a long decent pass forward. It's utterly shocking that Jovetic and Ljajic suddenly lost to combinate or even be creative. Our play after the middle line is non existent. Pure chaos, no plan, just run up front and do something.

Best part was the constant swapping of DD and Nagatomo. Mancio, golden mind, instead of letting your forwards swap positions, he let his fullbacks swap constantly.

Juan in for Ljajic

MOTM

Guarin, for leaving this team

Notable

Miranda

Fuckers

Mancini
Melo
Medel
Kondogbia
Murillo
Jovetic
Biabiany
Nagafuckingtomo
This club

Éder to the rescue
Meltdown is great

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
So fitting that Icardi is captain of that bunch. Terrible leadership amongst that group, starting with the manager. What a whiner; it was mentioned before, but he's always gotta play the victim.

Makes me think of post Liverpool hissy-fit, where he basically quit on Inter in that press conference. So selfish.

Page 26 of this thread, where one poster says that Inter should spend the last 10 minutes of the match concentrating on breaking Dybala's legs... and Paulo immediately scores... :touched:

Every Juventino should pretty much bookmark this thread, and read it when they need to lighten their day. :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So fitting that Icardi is captain of that bunch. Terrible leadership amongst that group, starting with the manager. What a whiner; it was mentioned before, but he's always gotta play the victim.

Makes me think of post Liverpool hissy-fit, where he basically quit on Inter in that press conference. So selfish.

Page 26 of this thread, where one poster says that Inter should spend the last 10 minutes of the match concentrating on breaking Dybala's legs... and Paulo immediately scores... :touched:

Every Juventino should pretty much bookmark this thread, and read it when they need to lighten their day. :lol:
I always do after every matchday. I suggest you visit the Serie A thread on the Milan forum though. They're more accepting to their shitty situation, it's almost sad.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Absolutely disgusting sentiment. :facepalm:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
it's a cool song, but let's face it: shakira could even sing justin bieber's songs and that would still be fine, as long as she shows some skin.
I think this is the most disgusting comment :D

It's on page 9... I'm eating popcorn and I'm reading the comments during the game. Feels great :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)