[ITA] Coppa Italia 2015/2016 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
This is so strategic from Mancini,

and being a Juve fan I enjoy every second of it. Absolutely delighted.

On a serious note, Sarri does deserve a ban or some sort of punishment. You should be able to have own personal opinions, but being a public figure at the highest level in Italy you can't say what he said. And since Mancini went public with it, again a brilliant strategic move, the federation are forced to do something now.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This was epic :lol:.

These provincial clubs fighting over Coppa like it's the most prestigious trophy ... It just shows deep down they know Scudetto is impossible...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is so strategic from Mancini,

and being a Juve fan I enjoy every second of it. Absolutely delighted.

On a serious note, Sarri does deserve a ban or some sort of punishment. You should be able to have own personal opinions, but being a public figure at the highest level in Italy you can't say what he said. And since Mancini went public with it, again a brilliant strategic move, the federation are forced to do something now.
I loved it. Pure idiocy but extremely entertaining and damaging as well. Let other clubs (like Napoli) get negative headlines for once.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This was epic :lol:.

These provincial clubs fighting over Coppa like it's the most prestigious trophy ... It just shows deep down they know Scudetto is impossible...
TBH I love that Coppa gets more attention these past seasons since Scudetto is pretty much monopolized by us :evil:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
These two are a pair of retards. Do they even know what racist means?

- - - Updated - - -

That's some brilliant $#@! stirring from TS, they know Napoli are our main rivals.
i'm no expert in italian, but afaik as @Salvo said, racist in italian must have a wider meaning than in english (or in french or hungarian, for instance)

generally it's all right to choose a side for a newspaper, but picking inter against anybody, and victimizing mancini? thanks, no.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i'm no expert in italian, but afaik as @Salvo said, racist in italian must have a wider meaning than in english (or in french or hungarian, for instance)

generally it's all right to choose a side for a newspaper, but picking inter against anybody, and victimizing mancini? thanks, no.
It isnt officially but im pretty sure its used.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

It does slightly, because of the regionalism, but even a chimpanzee knows calling someone a faggot or an old git is not racism. They use that term to give greater meaning to an insult considered lesser. Unfortunately Italy still has an issue with homophobia, mostly because of church and traditional values/institutions, so being called "finocchio" is not treated as harshly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)