[ITA] Coppa Italia 2015/2016 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
iirc we have another young hyped cb, was it Masi? what happened to him. Man if half of our prospect delivered, maybe we're on par with bayern, barca, and madrid right now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Our prospects tend to suck transitioning to senior football. It's bad when terrible Marrone and unluckily crippled Mattielo are only ones who held Serie A level for long time out of the Academy.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
When has he played very good for Azzurri? Haven't seen all games, but his Azzurri career in general he prolly has had two good games. Majority are very conservative and mediocre.
He is a conservative player - a pretty traditional fullback.

Whenever I see him I just think that his positioning and decision making are so good that he can hardly fail to become a pretty good player at the very least.

Dox28

Aug 31, 2015
When has he played very good for Azzurri? Haven't seen all games, but his Azzurri career in general he prolly has had two good games. Majority are very conservative and mediocre.
Last games in qualification for example (haven't seen all games too), i mean he is not WOW, in Milan he is below average , in Italy he is decent and sometimes more than decent.. Even Milan fans noticed that while watching him playing for Italy

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah decent and consevative is what describes him best. He is hyped to be quality for so long, but almost every time you see him incredibly mediocre, and not allways that reliable defensive, and incredibly pointless offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)