[ITA] Coppa Italia 2012-13 (16 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
the Coppa draw is so favorable to top clubs, it's just begging to be won. We better do it soon before the format changes.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Poor game.

Two sides who barely muster a decent final ball or shot on target, despite the opposition making little serious effort to prevent them from doing so.

If I'd been reffing that game, both side would have had about four players sent off. Was a classic case of a ref being quick to give out first bookings, then realising he'd half to be more lenient to avoid sending off a heap.

- - - Updated - - -

Destro > Jovetic

U mad?
Jovetic was terrible tonight.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Jovetić is playing like $#@! to drop his price :klin:
Lol wouldn't that be something. I can heat conspiracy theories being blasted from the purple pansies saying Juve are the reason jovetic is in bad form lol ohh I wouldn't doubt it either. Anyways fiorentina though worry me. I tell yea they are really not far away, just need more consistency and then watch out. Where are they getting this money from though? I guess years of not spending anything more then peanuts have paid off in the end. I dunno anyways fiorentina looked like our forwards today post after great save after more posts lol. Glad they are out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)