[ITA] Coppa Italia 2012-13 (11 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
foul on the keeper , still the important thing was that they played 120 , half of the same team that played today will play again against roma and they won't have strength to do anything

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Even if he is close to meeting the ball, you can't blatantly foul him like that. I wish I could stop loving Juventus so I could stop watching this piece of shit league and quit football all together.
not so sure about that, looking at the replay agliardi came out to meet the ball, then somehow retreated instead and cambiasso 'brought' him to the ground, but this is like the incident the other week in the epl with robert green, goalkeepers get way too much protection in these sort of incidents to me agliardi was always looking for the foul instead when he knew he wasn't going to get to the ball

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
not so sure about that, looking at the replay agliardi came out to meet the ball, then somehow retreated instead and cambiasso 'brought' him to the ground, but this is like the incident the other week in the epl with robert green, goalkeepers get way too much protection in these sort of incidents to me agliardi was always looking for the foul instead when he knew he wasn't going to get to the ball
Look at the video, Cambiasso jumps on the keeper from behind. It's as blatant and obvious as they come.

- - - Updated - - -

There was very minimal contact. And if Cambiasso really body slammed him so hard to throw him off why did he slowly fall backwards into Cambiasso?
Look at the replay, cambiasso sits on his back :S . Am I blind or ?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Look at the video, Cambiasso jumps on the keeper from behind. It's as blatant and obvious as they come.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the replay, cambiasso sits on his back :S . Am I blind or ?
The keeper slows up before there is contact. I think he was going for the ball, and then backed off last second and into Cambiasso's run. There was contact, Cambiasso did impede the keeper and Agliardi might have been able to save that had he not. Fouls are frequently given for impeding the keeper so maybe Inter did get away with one there but I don't see a blatant bodycheck by Cambiasso.

Look at the Bologna players after the goal too. Not one of them complains despite just losing the game. Would never happen in Italy had there been some kind of obvious foul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)