[ITA] Coppa Italia 2011-2012 (12 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Maicon might have started the season slower than Lichtsteiner but please, Lichtsteiner needs years to reach what Maicon can do. Please stop these.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We are talking about full backs here. Defensively, Licht has been impeccable; constantly one of our best players, even in the 1 or 2 games where he wasn't at his best, he was still one of our top performers. No, he doesn't directly assist or score a lot, but he has supported the midfield and attack well.

Maicon, especially early in the season was piss poor.
His whole team was. If licht was in last seasons Juve who knows how good/bad he would have been.

Not many in the world will disagree that Macicon is superior.

Except of course TWW who makes a living out of mining for peculiar points of difference with others and merrily trolling them along the way in his unique cover-up "I'm so calm" ways :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Maicon might have started the season slower than Lichtsteiner but please, Lichtsteiner needs years to reach what Maicon can do. Please stop these.
People actually said that if Inter replaces Maicon with Caceres, they won't be weakening their squad.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
His whole team was. If licht was in last seasons Juve who knows how good/bad he would have been.

Not many in the world will disagree that Macicon is superior.

Except of course TWW who makes a living out of mining for peculiar points of difference with others and merrily trolling them along the way in his unique cover-up "I'm so calm" ways :p
What was my initial point? Licht has been the better player this season. End of.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
inter is back damn it..and you can take out 2 players ..any 2 players from them and they will still win..if we take pirlo out we're guaranteed to not win.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Licht will never reach the levels of Maicon, but then again probably Maicon will never reach his true level again too, the guy has lost a lot of his speed, for a year or so he seemed fat and lazy. There's a big difference between Maicon under Mourinho and Maicon under Rafa/Leonardo/Gasp/Ranieri, he needs motivation and I doubt that Ranieri can provide it to the team long-term.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Licht will never reach the levels of Maicon, but then again probably Maicon will never reach his true level again too, the guy has lost a lot of his speed, for a year or so he seemed fat and lazy. There's a big difference between Maicon under Mourinho and Maicon under Rafa/Leonardo/Gasp/Ranieri, he needs motivation and I doubt that Ranieri can provide it to the team long-term.
Maicon will be 31 this year. But as you said, Licht will never be there.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So no DDR against us in Coppa?

Very nice...that means he is out this weekend too I take it? Is he injured or suspended?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)