[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (2 Viewers)

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
m_elayyan said:
inter is the team who sign the biggest number of players in the world , and still with no titles - pathetic.
yeah agree with you , Meanwhile wondering from some ppl who think that InterMilan is Gonna be the real competitor for us ?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:sigh:

If Perez could only field 11 strikers...

For all their money, has anyone bothered to explain the rules of the game to Real Madrid yet?

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan5f.html

Tavano dreaming of Real

Empoli striker Francesco Tavano is flying high after it was revealed that Real Madrid are monitoring his progress.

"To know that you are being followed by Real Madrid is great," said the 26-year-old, who has played in just 60 Serie A matches in his career to date.

"I’d not heard about the link before but I do hope that my dream can be realised, just like Antonio Cassano. It would be great to join him over there."

However, Empoli have moved quickly to quash the speculation. "Tavano will not be leaving here until the end of the season," said director general Pino Vitale.

Tavano, scorer of nine top-flight goals so far this term, was sensationally associated with the European giants last night.

FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti, who takes care of Real’s transfer market moves, revealed that Tavano and Roma’s Daniele De Rossi are liked by the Bernabeu outfit.

"Tavano is a world class player," he noted. "The club likes him and we are following his progress carefully.

"We also like De Rossi. We did think about him to strengthen the midfield as former technical director Arrigo Sacchi considered him as one of Italian football’s best talents."

Real’s spending in Italy may not end there either as they are also believed to be watching Manuel Pasqual.

The left-back has been in sensational form for Fiorentina since his switch from little Arezzo in the summer.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Great insight, Martin. That would be the smart thing to do. But these days, I think the cumulative IQ at the Bernabeu is about 34 right now.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ThePLaya said:
i have feeling that Milan will play a draw match with Parma till the minute 92 and then they will score the winning Goal as usual ?
No way. Parma is so low that Milan, although they always try to play down to the competition, couldn't even limbo down to their level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)