[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Gino Genesio said:
because he is good in taking free kicks?
when you have a FK just outside the box, just right of centre and you have Andre pirlo in your team its a more than questionable decision for sheva to take it

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Milan wins:

positive aspects:
-Inter looses its last hopes on the Scudetto (not like they still have any, but they like to believe it)
-Inter doesn't get the confidence of being able to win an important game.
-Milan will remain arrogant and think they don't need new players in january

negative ones:
-Milan is at -8

Inter wins:

positive aspects:
-Milan is at -11
-Inter will loose the next matches anyway

negative ones:
-Inter gains the confidence of being able to win (very bad for the future)
-Milan could decide to get stronger in januray
-Milan could decide to concentrate on the CL

Do you have others to add?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That first penalty was bogus. Nesta was falling down and maintaining position. If anything, I thought the call should go on Martins for a push. But I do agree with the second penalty.

Cambiasso... whoah. He looks dreadful out there. Terrible passes, terrible sense for his teammates. Stam isn't looking like a winner either. And what was with Gattuso heading a ball at the goal line back in the heat of battle in front of his own goal??

Inter seems to have the edge though. Milan's defensive zone seems weakest on the left, but Stankovic just isn't delivering service from the right wing.

Could be an interesting second half. Though at this rate of cuts and bruises, it may not get any prettier.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Cronios said:
So what if Milan would concentrate ti win on CL?
Why is this a bad thing?
It isn't. At least, not necessarly.
But what if they win it? The media won't stop to brag about it. I don't want to live an horrible summer hearing about the "meravigliosi" :cry:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
it would be nice if inter wins this.... as long as milan loose points its good...... i definetly cant see inter fighting for the scudetto....they will loose points in other games....i think viola have a better chanse to finish second after juve...than inter.....they are just missing something......
...and i think milan soon will regaine their form.......they didnt start impressivly last season also......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)