[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (6 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Stephan said:
it would be nice if inter wins this.... as long as milan loose points its good...... i definetly cant see inter fighting for the scudetto....they will loose points in other games....i think viola have a better chanse to finish second after juve...then inter.....they are just missing something......
Every summer, no matter how many players Moratti has brought, I'm always confident they won't win. They don't have the mentality. I'm afraid that they could gain it (at least a bit) winning this one. :confused:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I wish you could see the show I'm watching.
Since I can't see sky, I'm watching this regional channel when they only comment the game and talk about the teams. The majority of those people are interisti/milanisti that keep on screaming at everything it happens. You should have seen the two commetators at San Siro (a milanista stunned and an Interista screaming like he was possessed) :rofl:

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
isha00 said:
I wish you could see the show I'm watching.
Since I can't see sky, I'm watching this regional channel when they only comment the game and talk about the teams. The majority of those people are interisti/milanisti that keep on screaming at everything it happens. You should have seen the two commetators at San Siro (a milanista stunned and an Interista screaming like he was possessed) :rofl:
Italian calcio and his tifosi are so great :D

whats the name of that negro who always support Juventus on rai2?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)