[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (5 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

I thought that she's risking her life right now?
She's ok now. She was lucky, because if she had been hit just a couple of centimeters right (in her eye) she would have ended like Paparelli.

This has got to end. The 16 year old guy has entered in the stadium at the end of the game just to throw that rocket and the most crazy thing is that he managed to enter with a naval rocket launcher. With a naval rocket launcher and no one noticed or cared!!:groan:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

She's ok now. She was lucky, because if she had been hit just a couple of centimeters right (in her eye) she would have ended like Paparelli.

This has got to end. The 16 year old guy has entered in the stadium at the end of the game just to throw that rocket and the most crazy thing is that he managed to enter with a naval rocket launcher. With a naval rocket launcher and no one noticed or cared!!:groan:
:eek:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

OK, I just read that myself.

Well I think that you too remember when interisti threw got that Vespa in and decided to throw it... It's nothing new to be honest. On the other hand, the new stricter system is a total flop. Checking IDs etc. is laughable too and too complicated and slow, and it's has not even proved to be effective!! Something has got to change radically, current system sucks.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Veron considers his options Tuesday 18 October, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter midfielder Juan Sebastian Veron has confirmed that this may be his last season with the club.

The Argentine has previously hinted that he would like to return to his homeland at the end of this campaign.

And the former Chelsea and Manchester United flop has admitted that is still an option for him.

"Is this my final year with the side? It could be, I’m currently reflecting on things," stated the 31-year-old.

Veron, who is a key figure in boss Roberto Mancini’s plans, added that Inter’s achievements this term will not be a factor in his decision.

"It won’t change anything if Inter win something important or not," explained the former Boca Juniors ace.

"There are personal and family reasons to consider which have nothing to do with football at all."

Veron arrived in the peninsula back in the summer of 1996 after he was snapped up by Sampdoria.

He subsequently played for Parma and Lazio, where he won Lo Scudetto, before moving to the Premiership in 2001.

The playmaker moved back to Italy with Inter in 2004 after an unhappy one-year spell at Chelsea.

source: channel4.com

Don't consider, juz leave Inter Veron :D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

OK, I just read that myself.

Well I think that you too remember when interisti threw got that Vespa in and decided to throw it... It's nothing new to be honest. On the other hand, the new stricter system is a total flop. Checking IDs etc. is laughable too and too complicated and slow, and it's has not even proved to be effective!! Something has got to change radically, current system sucks.
I know and I remember. That's why I wrote that it has got to end.
And I agree that the new system is too slow and complicated, but I think that the main problem is that in Italy it seems that we are afraid to make the laws be respected (especially in the stadiums, that are like a lawless territory). So the criminals that go to the stadium continue to do whatever they want to, because they know that, even if they're caught, they will be released in a couple of days.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
It was a good one man...I really laughed my ass out on your last line....
Since Veron has been thinking so much, he might as well leave. Then he would't need to reflect so much anyway :D

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
What does your avatar means Isha?
A play on the smoke that signals election (white) or deadlock (black) during election of a pope.

It says

Bianconero (black and white) smoke. We have a scudetto :)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

A play on the smoke that signals election (white) or deadlock (black) during election of a pope.

It says

Bianconero (black and white) smoke. We have a scudetto :)

:thumb:

Anyway, since I already have it ;), here's the long explanation

It's a banner of the Juve-Cagliari game last may. It says: "Fumata Bianconera, Habemus scudetto" - "Black and white smoke, we have scudetto"

When a new pope is to be elected, the only way to know the results of the various votations is to look at a chimney in Piazza San Pietro. After each votation, the cardinals burn the voting papers and a colored substance in that chimney. If the smoke that comes out of it is black, it means that the votation wasn't successfull, if it's white it means that "Habemus Papam" (We have the Pope).

In this case the smoke was b/w and we have the scudetto ;)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
anybody saw what hapened in one of the games last week one of the guys who carry injured players fell down in a acropat way , in fact he did it twice without anybody touching him and i think the ref sent one of the players off becasue of him.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
anybody saw what hapened in one of the games last week one of the guys who carry injured players fell down in a acropat way , in fact he did it twice without anybody touching him and i think the ref sent one of the players off becasue of him.
Yes, some tv shows said that he was better than Inzaghi, a real stunt man!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)