[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (9 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
In fairness to Gattuso though, the Bobo Vieri we have today would have a problem finishing a chance such as that had he actually gotten the ball.The Vieri of old would have had at least one goal from all the chances he got, if not a hattrick.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Gilardino Thanks Del Piero
8/18/2005 8:47:00 AM
The Italian striker commented the Azzurri’s 2-1 win over Ireland in an international friendly on Wednesday night.
Alberto Gilardino was the author of a beautiful goal where he lobbed the opposing keeper for Italy’s second goal of the night.

“I’m finding lucidity in front of goal, but I was also lucky. Given was good to close the goal on my first shot, but I found the ball next to me and I managed to score."

A particular thanks went to Alessandro Del Piero who assisted Gilardino with a nice pass.

“He was important; he served me a great ball. During the game he inserted himself well and often and created many problems between the lines.”

good to hear our players are doing well

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I can accept their decision about Genoa(even though I think they were good enough to play in Serie A)but I can't understand why the hell they send Granata to B.it's a shame.

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
In fairness to Gattuso though, the Bobo Vieri we have today would have a problem finishing a chance such as that had he actually gotten the ball.The Vieri of old would have had at least one goal from all the chances he got, if not a hattrick.
Probably, but even so Vieri was in a good position. He was quite upset with Gattuso afterwards

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Berlusconi sparks new Ancelotti row Sunday 21 August, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan patron Silvio Berlusconi has tried to calm the storm surrounding his public criticism of Carlo Ancelotti and admits he considered firing the Coach.

The businessman – and Italian Prime Minister – caused controversy after last week’s 2-1 Trofeo Berlusconi victory over Juventus when he suggested Ancelotti could only win silverware thanks to the squad at his disposal.

“A distracted tailor can ruin a good cloth,” Berlusconi explained to the Press. “I told Ancelotti that with a squad like that I could be a Coach, too.”

This is hardly the first time that the patron has used a public forum to criticise his tactician’s choices, famously chiding him for not fielding two strikers at all times.

Former Rossoneri star, and ex-teammate of Ancelotti’s, Zvonimir Boban rushed to the manager’s aid with an open letter in the Gazzetta dello Sport. “Berlusconi should take a step back. His continual criticism of Ancelotti, including those on what system he should use, creates stress and can destabilise the Milan locker room atmosphere.”

The Coach took the whole situation in his stride and noted during a Press Conference, “I’m used to it by now.”

The club owner, who was forced to resign as President due to a conflict of interests with his political status, attempted to patch up the split that has only intensified since the Champions League Final defeat to Liverpool.

“A mountain is being made out of a molehill,” insisted Berlusconi. “My words were taken out of context and weren’t aimed at Ancelotti personally, but rather at a conservative and bureaucratic style of football.”

Milan ended the season empty-handed after challenging for the Scudetto and Europe until the final stages and some believed it would spell the end for Ancelotti with ex-teammate Marco Van Basten reportedly lined up as a replacement.

“After last season’s results, there would have been a good reason to change the Coaching staff, but there is nobody better than Ancelotti,” added Berlusconi.

“Besides, I think that I know better than anyone else how to spur a football club on to victory, seeing as in my Presidency Milan won more than any other side internationally

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Media hype, certainly. But I have to hand it to Berlu on this one -- this resonates because there's a kernel of truth in what he's saying. It's rather inexcusable to have a squad like last year's Milan at your disposal and to come away empty-handed on all fronts. For example, Real Madrid has dispensed with coaches over arguably less talented teams with even better results.

Is it any wonder that we welcomed Lippi back with such open arms?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Preview: Inter at long last?

If success breeds success then Inter fans may finally be able to swap their tears of despair for those of joy come next May. After years of living in the shadow of Juventus, Milan and even the Roman clubs for a time, the Nerazzurri could realistically finally end the campaign as Campioni d’Italia.

Of course, followers of Italian football have heard this all before. The San Siro giants have begun almost each of the last 16 seasons as title contenders but either failed to deliver or simply lost on the last day of the season at Lazio.

So what’s changed this year? One of the most important aspects of this Nerazzurri side is that they finally seem to have got into the winning habit. Before Roberto Mancini’s arrival last summer, the so-called giants had won just one UEFA Cup during Massimo Moratti’s stint as owner. However, they ended the last campaign with the Coppa Italia and started this one with success in the Italian Super Cup against Juventus.

Inter, who have incredibly only won three League titles since 1970, are finally giving the impression of a well-balanced side based on team spirit rather than egos. Often accused of trying to buy Lo Scudetto with Moratti’s millions in the past, this title challenge is based on their progress in the second half of last season and a reasonably well thought out transfer campaign.

If the likes of Walter Samuel, David Pizarro, Luis Figo and Santiago Solari deliver the goods hoped for, then they could make the Scudetto chase a three-horse race instead of two.

Pizarro is a deep playmaker they have been after for some time, even if he is unlikely to play alongside Juan Veron, seeing as Esteban Cambiasso is just too important to be dropped in Mancio’s 4-4-2.

Doubts do remain over the goalkeeping ability of Francesco Toldo and Julio Cesar, but this is a side who are proving that they can suffer under pressure in games, a far cry from the psychological fragile team who were addicted to draws at the start of last term.

Inter finally seem to believe that they can really pose Juventus and Milan problems but will also be aware that both of those clubs have improved themselves over the summer. The champions have brought in Patrick Vieira and the useful Robert Kovac, while their attacking options are unbelievable with David Trezeguet ready to put his injury problems of 2004-05 well behind him.

The worries in Turin revolve around injured goalkeeper Gigi Buffon who won’t be ready for action until November. How long will it take Christian Abbiati to find his form after spending so much time in the stands over the last 24 months? There is also the Alex Del Piero situation which is again likely to blow up as soon as he starts to be omitted from the first team.

Milan also have some fantastic attacking solutions following the arrivals of £17m Alberto Gilardino and Christian Vieri – who can both play alongside each other or Andriy Shevchenko. Their swoop for Marek Jankulovski will also prove a success but will their Istanbul nightmare at the end of last term come back to haunt them?

The Rossoneri, who finished last season empty-handed, may use a variety of formations in the new campaign in a bid to aid their quest for glory. Labelled as predictable by some in the past, under-fire boss Carlo Ancelotti has tested out a three-man defence this summer, allowing Marcos Cafu and Jankulovski, or Serginho, to become attacking wingbacks.

Barring any major surprises, Inter, Juventus and Milan should end the campaign in the top-three. All that needs to be resolved now is in what order they cross the finish line. Let the fun and games begin…

Football Italia

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thanks, Stu.

This will only make their failure this season that much more delectable.

After all those years of losing, I have to admit to starting to feel a little jaded and not laughing as hard at them as I should be. :)

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
Nice artical from goal.com

Partenza: Va Bene
8/22/2005 9:40:00 PM
Bruno Cardile assesses the Serie A landscape on the eve of the new season….
“Tick tic tick toc. Nanana nanananah. Watcha waiting watcha you waiting for”!! Does this song by Gwen Stefani ring a bell? Well, this week TIM Serie A 2005/2006 season will resume full force. Rehab and the withdrawal period are over and now it is time to indulge in the perfect drug (pardon the pun and the borrowing of the phrase from the Nine inch Nails song. Yes. I understand drugs are horrid and ruin people’s lives, but to many, soccer is life and a passion which many psychologists, anthropologists and sociologists would classify as an addiction. Any input ladies and gentleman?). Now we will indulge ourselves in the company of the widescreen in our sofas or at the stadium passionately cheering for our team.

Well the off season was a busy season transfer market wise. We saw team symbols leave and forge new bonds, surprise transfers and the common knowledge ones that were in the news for months. We saw a Roma banned from the transfer market, along with Genoa, Torino being banned from Serie A and Treviso and Ascoli entering the fold. All in all, a busy summer boardroom wise.

To begin with the transfers. Moggi of Juventus signaled his intentions to make sure the Scudetto stays in Turin by signing Vieria. This was a coup d’etat by many standards. Arsenal always stated they would never sell their prized procession and they rejected big offers from Real Madrid a couple of years back. Then Moggi visits London in a so called soccer conference and days later we get word that Vieria is off to Turin. Miccoli, Chiellini, Maresca came back, as Maresca was sold to Sevilla. Tacchinardi moved to Villareal. Ferrara retired and the Del Piero and Cassano saga still looms. Despite all the denials, Elkan stated that he wants Cassano and this could mean that Del Piero could leave. Despite all the so called money problems that Juve has, they did not sell any coveted jewels and believe me they have a lot. The team has lost a couple a games, but it is the preseason and the new purchases have shown their worth. Capello has defensive problems due to many injuries and Buffon is out for three months. However, Juve always find their man and they got a good goaltender in Abbiati.

Inter’s revolving door syndrome continued as Vieri left for AC Milan, Davids to Tottenham, Emre to Newcastle along with other players. They acquired Pizarro from Udinese, Cesar from Flamengo and acquired three players from Real Madrid: the long awaited arrival of Solari, Samuel to reinforce the defense and Figo. Yes, Inter have a new team, but as of late they are red hot and have won two trophies (actually they won more, but they are not important) in the span of four months. Inter seems to be finally gelling as a team and Moratti’s suffering could soon end. The new players fit in Mancini’s 4-4-2 system and the acquisition of Figo is a good purchase. Moreover, all three purchases from Real Madrid were good as Inter could be the team in which they could vindicate them-selves. Now there are problems for a stacked team like this could have dissention in the ranks and they are still short of a striker (yes pundits say this, but they have a lot of reserve strikers; does Cruz ring a bell. He seems to be a super sub and always scores against Juve). However, with a stacked team Mancini can rotate players and can have replacements if injuries occur. However, this is Inter and there are many reasons to be skeptical. I can write a list like: they waste money, they buy a new team, Moratti knows nothing, they are not united etc etc. So we will play St. Thomas as the saying goes in Italian: se non vedo, non ci credo. If I do not see it, I will not believe it. Faith is a good thing, but it never brought Scudetto’s to Inter. The proof will be in the pudding at the end of the season. If Inter fix the defensive woes of last year and Toldo returns to his former self, then the Scudetto COULD go to Inter. Am I an Inter lover as many in the forums accuse me? No, but I respect the organization and who wouldn’t. Moratti is a sweet guy (he has been generous to the club and I know many Juve fans who would love to see Moggi splash the cash more often) and I do feel for Inter fans as they have been so close. The past shows evidence against success, but remember every year is tabula rasa (a clean slate). If they worry about the present then they CAN win. Look at England. Chelsea is finally beating Arsenal in the Premier League. Mancini is about the same age as Mourihno. Plus he is considered to be one of the best youth coaches out there and I believe it. He can put one thing in his resume that many cannot write down: he is winning with Inter Milan. How many other coaches can say that? Not even Capello or Lippi can mention it. Even if Moratti shows him the door, he will have many suitors. Plus he is like Capello. Where-ever he goes he wins. Remember Fiorentina and Lazio?

AC Milan seems to have put a year of misery behind them to prepare for the new season. There have been many articles written on Ancelotti’s departure, but he and Berlusconi have denied this. Moreover, who could replace him? Would any other coach do better? I have my list of candidates, but to fire a coach brings chaos to a team, so the best solution for Milan is to sit and wait. Milan last year walked the boulevard of broken dreams (pardon the pun and the song title from Green Day) and learnt how loss felt and the insults that came with it (I will spare the words). Pancaro, Brocchi, Tommason departed Milan and Vieri made an unexpected U-turn to Milan. At first I was surprised, but Milan needed a striker and I actually thought that he would be used as bait to lure Gilardino to Milan, as at that time the deal was falling through and the Swiss group was not willing to sell him. In addition, Chelsea, Inter and Juve were in the hunt to sign him. However, the Swiss deal did not happen and since Parma needed the money and along with Berlusconi’s negotiating methods (yes he can negotiate. Does anybody remember the article how he wooed the Prime Minister to convince the Finns to give up the notion to base the EU headquarters on food safety and quality in Finland) Gilardino was Milan bound. Vieri stayed and with an Inzaghi, Sheva, Gilardini and Vieri attack, Milan could be on top of the world again. Midfield wise with the additions of a young Bloudek, Vogel and Jamkulovski, They have talent to win the ball and make any defense tremble. They sold Abbiati and I think it is a big mistake for if he performs well at Juve and Dida makes mistakes, Kalac and Eleftheropoulos are not exactly the best back ups (Kalac could do well though). Anyhow, Milan has the team and with a balanced rotation system, the appropriate usage of defensive tactics Milan could rise again.

As for the other teams that need mentioning. Palermo made great strides in the transfer market to acquire Makinwa and Caracciolo while keeping the mostly the same team as last year. They may miss Toni as their other forwards are very young, but Palermo is a young squad for a reason. Del Nieri, likes to develop a team and if given time, in five years the corso (downtown) of Palermo could erupt (pardon again the pun as Etna erupting is spectacular and dangerous at the same tine) in Scudetto celebrations. Fiorentina has acquired Toni due to the departures of Miccoli and Maresca and have solidified the defense with Pancaro, the midfield with Brocchi and the goaltending with Frey. Moreover, Prandelli is the new coach and he is one of the best youth coaches out there and given time, Fiorentina could achieve great things and we could see Viola covering the Scudetto trophy. Sampdoria, Udinese have made wise and minor changes to their squads, but in their preseason games they look sharp and with Cosmi coaching Udinese and Novellino staying as the coach and Bonanzoli adding a new dimension to the forward line, Sampdoria could attain the CL spot they missed last year. However, I expect them to be competitive in the UEFA Cup competition. Reggina has new goaltending and a young squad. However, with Bonanzoli’s departure and a young Bianchi filling in the shoes, goals could be hard to come by unless if Foti is successful in bringing back Ganci. Mozart going to Moscow there will be less midfield flare, but as mentioned, Reggina has a young squad and is capable of an UEFA Cup position. Lecce has added a couple of new players but the new coach which has no Serie A experience will be the ultimate purchase. Will he succeed or be a flop we will have to wait. Parma has a new owner in Lorenzo Sanz and the coaching staff and players coming to Parma is not clear cut and dry, but the money is there and the intention to win. Lorenzo has experience in winning and he could bring success to Parma. They have a young squad and the habit of creating stars. Would Lorenzo be forgiven in letting Gilardino go, we will see. Lazio is nearly the same as last year and the main goal is to survive and thrive in Serie A. The new coach has a lot of work to do.

Scandal wise, Serie A has blessed us with many this year. From Torino being banned due to a lack of funds, Messina being banned and reinstated (will they be competitive after more departures than purchases and be a force in Europe remains to be seen), to Genoa bribing their way to Serie A in which I do not understand as they has a great squad and were safe for promotion has tantalized our visual sense and out left and tight hemispheres of our brain. However, the Roma transfer ban was the highlight of the summer. To ban a team from the transfer market and punish them while they allowed Liverpool to participate is using double standards. I wrote an article on it hence, I will not repeat myself, but I the end justice was served. Taddei has convinced me, but so far Nonda and Kuffor have work to do. Totti seems to be playing soccer and not getting red carded and the Cassano saga continues. Will he stay or go? He will go as he is not the symbol of Roma and Spaletti has stripped him of the vice captain role. The new coach seems to have done well so far and if Roma can find consistency they could attain fourth place.

Livorno, Siena and Chievo remain mostly unchanged, but Chievo let Marchegiani go and has called it a day, as Siena has sold Taddei to Roma, but still have Tudor (not for long as Chievo and Sampdoria want him badly) and Legrottaglie will aid in defense. Livorno has sold a couple of players and acquired a couple and their main goal should be salvation, but they have the squad to finish in mid table. Chievo will too focus on salvation as the glory days of a couple years back seems to elude them now. Treviso and Ascoli make their long awaited appearance back to Serie A. Will they be forces to be reckoned with? It is quite probable but it is nice to see new faces in Serie A and for Mazzone to coach Ascoli again as he has had a storied relationship with them. Empoli return to Serie A after a year long absence and have the experience and a young vibrant team to stay for a while as they were unfairly punished a couple of years back.

All in all we have had a busy summer of transfers and gossip. It is time for the teams to walk the walk. A restful summer for the fans has ended. Now it is now the fans turn to light up the flares, sing the songs, paint the pictures and cheer for their squad in a gentlemanly manner. Well the Serie A plane is fueled up and is ready for take off. What kind of year will it be? Who knows, however it will be fun. All we now must do is fasten our seatbelts and be ready for ground control to tell the pilot “partenza va bene” and enjoy takeoff and the flight ahead. There will be turbulence. However, that is what makes Serie A unique. Enjoy the countdown to Serie A and may the best teams win.

Bruno Cardile

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
‘Spitting’ Samuel handed ban Monday 22 August, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter’s Walter Samuel has been suspended for three matches after spitting at Pavel Nedved of Juventus.

The Italian football authorities have handed Samuel the ban, after TV evidence from Saturday’s Italian Super Cup match was evaluated.

Footage shows the Argentine, who only arrived from Real Madrid in the summer, spit at the Czech ace in Inter’s 1-0 win.

The former Roma central defender is now set to miss the Serie A matches against Treviso, Palermo and Lecce.

Inter are likely to appeal against the punishment, especially as the player himself has pleaded his innocence.

"I may have spat but it wasn’t targeted at Nedved, it was aimed at the ground," stated the South American.

Nedved himself said: "I’ve been told of what happened but I didn’t realise anything at the time."

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Ascoli
Confirmed as a Serie A side just 12 days before the start of the new term. Lack of preparation and having inexperienced boss Marco Giampaolo suggests it will be a tough season. Should things start badly, their campaign is unlikely to get any better.

Aim: Survival
Prediction: To fail in their aim

Cagliari
One of Serie A’s most entertaining sides last term whose success was based on their impressive home form. The loss of Gianfranco Zola is a major blow but the attacking trident of Antonio Langella, David Suazo and Mauro Esposito remain.

Prediction: Should have enough quality to stay up

Chievo
Only just survived the drop last season and will start the new campaign with the same intention. They are no longer the Flying Donkeys of the past but should have enough to stay alive – only because there seem to be weaker sides than them in the Division.

Prediction: They’ll struggle but will just stave off relegation

Empoli
The weakest of the four Tuscan sides in the championship, Empoli are something of a yo-yo club. Boss Mario Somma will basically be working with a large chunk of the squad who gained promotion. He will need star striker Francesco Tavano to keep netting consistently.

Prediction: Have a fighting chance of maintaining their top-flight status

Fiorentina
After almost being relegated last term, Fiorentina should make a dramatic improvement this time around. Arrivals of Sebastien Frey, Stefano Fiore and Luca Toni has made them into a real force. However, their Champions League hopes may be undone by a questionable defence.

Aim: Champions League qualification
Prediction: A top four contender alongside Roma and Palermo

Inter
Optimism is high that the Nerazzurri can finally win their first Scudetto since 1989. The arrival of Walter Samuel has given them a true world class defender, while Brazilian international striker Adriano is arguably the best on the planet. They have the players and the desire.

Aim: Scudetto
Prediction: They have all the pieces necessary, now just set to put the jigsaw together

Juventus
Reigning champions Juventus have become even more solid this term following the arrival of Patrick Vieira. Boss Fabio Capello has some stunning attacking options, but will there be room for them in his preferred 4-4-2 system? Expect them to win something this year – their squad is just too good not to.

Prediction: Operation Champions League may see them lose their Scudetto grip

Lazio
No longer the force they were following their well publicised financial problems. Owner Claudio Lotito has given new boss Delio Rossi a decent starting XI, but their competitiveness will drop should injuries strike. Comfortably surviving and winning the Rome derby will be primary targets.

Aim: Mid-table finish
Prediction: Expect them to be consistently inconsistent but should sneak into top half of the table

Lecce
The loss of boss Zdenek Zeman will have negatives and positives. Angelo Gregucci’s side is unlikely to entertain as much as last term’s version, but his more cautious nature means survival should be wrapped up sooner rather than later. Striker Mirko Vucinic will be their danger man.

Prediction: The Via Del Mare will still be a Serie A stadium in 2006-07

Livorno
Undoubtedly one of the revelations of last season, can they repeat the trick this time around? Cristiano Lucarelli will again spearhead their attack after finishing as the Serie A top scorer with 24 goals in May. Youngster Raffaele Palladino has the potential to impress.

Prediction: They’ll go through good and bad spells but should have enough to survive

Messina
Messina’s fight to register for Serie A this summer has affected their preparations of remaining a top-flight club. The squad basically remains the same as the last one, which should be good enough for boss Bortolo Mutti’s tactics.

Prediction: Will succeed in avoiding the drop for the second occasion this season – this time on the pitch

Milan
One of the strongest clubs on the planet and set to be major players at home and abroad. They have a galaxy of stars available, their squad now includes Christian Vieri and Alberto Gilardino. After winning nothing last year, they’re eager to put that right.

Prediction: Their fascination with the Champions League may leave the door open for Juve or Inter

Palermo
Have decided to sell prolific striker Luca Toni to Fiorentina but the Caracciolo-Makinwa partnership promises goals. New boss Gigi Del Neri’s 4-4-2 system could make for some exciting times in Sicily, with the side set to improve on last year’s impressive campaign.

Prediction: UEFA Cup football this season, Champions League football could be next…

Parma
Parma have already won their first battle with Lorenzo Sanz’s take-over set to be completed in late September. His fresh injection of cash could lead to some fresh new faces in January. For now, Bernardo Corradi has replaced Alberto Gilardino, but ‘keeper Seb Frey will also be tough to replace.

Prediction: After last season’s struggles, who knows?

Reggina
Have embarked on a risky transfer campaign following the sales of Santos Mozart, Emiliano Bonazzoli and Shunsuke Nakamura. Nevertheless, the enthusiastic Granillo crowd will make it tough for visiting teams to pick up the points. Watch out for U-21 international striker Rolando Bianchi and goalkeeper Ivan Pelizzoli – players hoping to prove a point.

Prediction: Will scrap it out until safety is secured

Roma
No longer realistic Scudetto contenders, Roma amazingly flirted with relegation last season. They still have some top players at the club but not enough strength in depth to challenge the leaders. Qualifying for Europe will be boss Luciano Spalletti’s primary aim.

Prediction: Could finish fourth if Spalletti can handle the unique capital environment

Sampdoria
Doria were superb last season, ending the campaign just one point shy of qualifying for the Champions League. They’ve strengthened over the summer but possibly not enough to finish as high as fifth again. Nevertheless, nobody will find them easy to overcome.

Aim: UEFA Cup qualification
Prediction: Walter Novellino’s men won’t let him down - they should challenge for a top six finish

Siena
Avoided the drop last term following the arrival of Gigi De Canio as boss midway through the campaign. Likely to again be tough to beat, they have improved defensively with the arrivals of Nicola Legrottaglie and Paolo Negro. The capture of Tomas Locatelli will give them a creative edge but Enrico Chiesa needs more support in attack.

Prediction: Not as good as two of the Bianconeri in the Division – Juve & Udinese – but better than Ascoli

Treviso
Another late addition to the Serie A calendar, Treviso will find it difficult to adapt to their first ever top-flight campaign. Yet boss Ezio Rossi is a competent tactician, while the arrivals of the Filippini twins and fantasy player Andre Pinga will aid their campaign.

Prediction: Could just spring a surprise and stay up

Udinese
Still a competitive outfit but the losses of Marek Jankulovski and crucially David Pizarro will be felt. New boss Serse Cosmi will find it tough to replicate Luciano’s Spalletti’s fourth place finish, but the Friuli outfit do seem capable of beating the odd Italian giant.

Aim: UEFA Cup qualification
Prediction: Unlikely to repeat last season’s heroics but will still enjoy a good term

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Inter Deserved To Win? Don't Make Me Laugh-Moggi
8/23/2005 1:01:00 PM

Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi scoffed at the idea that Inter deserved to win the Italian Super Cup against the Bianconeri.
"It makes me laugh to think that Inter deserved to win the Super Cup," Moggi told Tutto Sport.

"They look to me as a solid team. So solid, that they could have lost by three goals," he added.

Moggi also had his say on Inter’s Scudetto chances.

"Inter worry me this season. They could actually come in second for once...," he said with a smile on his face...

:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)