[IT] Serie A 2005/06 (5 Viewers)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

no she is not . i'd rather watching you posting with ur previous Nick than this one . its better:D
I aint got none.

If you are refering to some kind of IP-clash I got a bro in here, somewhere. :]

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Milan vice-president Paolo Berlusconi is confident a deal for Alberto Gilardino will soon be wrapped up.

The Parma striker remains top of Milan's summer wish list and Berlusconi (Silvio's brother) believes a deal could be struck in the not too distant future.

Chelsea continue to monitor the situation but Berlusconi wants Gilardino's arrival to be a tonic for the club's throwing away of the UEFA Champions League to Liverpool.

''To overcome Istanbul we must immediately win back the Champions League,'' Berlusconi told the club's official website.

''In my opinion there is only one solution - Gilardino.

''Let's leave the workings to Adriano Galliani. It was right until yesterday not to divert the player from matches which could help Parma's survival.

''But I think we'll be able now to add a further gift but let us not forget these gifts are signed by my brother.

''But I am confident.''

Meanwhile, Berlusconi has moved to dismiss talk of an outlandish bid for Barcelona's Brazilian star Ronaldinho.

Milan have been linked with a raid on the Catalan giants but this has now been dismissed as an unrealistic prospect.

''The dream? Make a poll with the supporters and it would be Ronaldinho,'' continued Berlusconi.

''But it is a desire really closed in a strong box. It's only a good dream but in the morning after you must wake up.''

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Fiorentina next for Frey? Monday 20 June, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina look good to sign Sebastien Frey after the Parma ‘keeper said he will almost certainly remain in Italy.

Despite ensuring the Gialloblu’s Serie A status with an inspirational display in Saturday’s survival play-off against Bologna, the 25-year-old is ready for a new challenge.

"When I walked on to the field I knew it was my last match with Parma and I can tell you my heart was beating very, very hard," said the former Cannes and Inter man.

"I wanted to leave this club with my head held high after four fantastic seasons at the Stadio Tardini.

"Avoiding relegation like this was like winning the championship. This city will never forget June 18, 2005.

"But I don’t want leave like a thief. During the 2003-04 season I wasn’t paid for nine months like my teammates, but I stayed.

"Now it’s time to move on to another challenge and there’s a 95 per cent chance that it will be in Italy. I love this country, it has adopted me as one of its own."

Fiorentina are an option after the arrival of former Parma boss Cesare Prandelli on the Viola bench.

Frey also admitted earlier this month that he would "like to play for Fiorentina" if given the chance.

Reports in Italy on Monday suggest that a £4m bid will be made, with his teammate Daniele Bonera also a Florence target.

Frey is one of Europe’s top shot-stoppers even if he has never played for France at senior level - something he is eager to put right.

"I’ve never been so happy in my life and I’ve still got so much more to live and learn," he said. "There’s still this French team flashing about in my head…"

source: channel4.com

Everybody wants to go to Fiorentina.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Reggina are considering an offer to sign Arsenal starlet Quincy Owusu Abeyie on loan.

The teenage attacker is currently on the fringes at Highbury but is tipped for a bright future with The Gunners.

He made seven appearances for the first team last season and scored his first goal for the club against Everton in the Carling Cup.

But Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger may decide to farm the 19-year-old out on loan next season to build up his experience.

Serie A outfit Reggina are believed to be keen on Owusu Abeyie, who can play up front or on the wing.

Reggina have been taken by the Dutch youngster's performances in the World Youth Championship in his homeland.

Owusu Abeyie started all three group games as Holland advanced to the second round and his displays have not gone unnoticed.

A move to Italy could beckon in the coming weeks, with Reggina deciding whether to ask to take the player on loan for the season.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
its over . Nedved is ganna end his career with the old lady. the renew of the contract will be announce next few days till 2008.

Forza neddy we loves you and we are proud that we will see you saying goodbye at delle alpi !

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Milan vice-president Paolo Berlusconi is confident a deal for Alberto Gilardino will soon be wrapped up.

''To overcome Istanbul we must immediately win back the Champions League,'' Berlusconi told the club's official website.

''In my opinion there is only one solution - Gilardino.
Oh, Paulo...

How about remembering to play defense for about six minutes, you fvcktard. :rolleyes:

Losing a 3-3 match to Pool on PKs doesn't indicate that you need more strikers. Does this guy even watch the sport?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Fiorentina snub Parma duo Tuesday 21 June, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina have distanced themselves from links with the Parma duo of Sebastien Frey and Daniele Bonera.

The goalkeeper has been heavily linked with the Viola but the Tuscan outfit have ruled out his arrival.

"Sebastien Frey is too expensive," said sporting director Pantaleo Corvino. "His wages are just too high, around £8m over two years.

"That is just too much for us. We need to continue looking at other possibilities."

The Stadio Artemio Franchi side are in need of a new shot-stopper after the difficulties encountered by Cristiano Lupatelli and Christian Cejas this term.

They are now likely to continue their interest in Christian Abbiati of Milan, Brescia’s Luca Castellazzi and Morgan De Sanctis of Udinese.

Fiorentina were also heavily linked with Parma stopper Daniele Bonera, who is keen to work with Coach Cesare Prandelli again.

But Corvino insisted that they are already well covered in his position. "We have Tomas Ujfalusi, we are not looking for a double," he concluded.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Di Michele Open To Roma Move
6/21/2005 11:29:00 AM
The agent of Udinese forward David Di Michele says his client would welcome a move to Roma this summer.
The Italian international was in impressive form as Udinese sealed their place in next season’s Champions League.

"He would find it hard to turn down Roma seeing as he is a Roman," Stefano Antonelli told Italian radio.

"The Giallorossi are building a great team for the future and that would be an ideal destination.

"Udinese are examining various offers and Roma are certainly interested in him. They have a number of players that they can offer Udinese in any deal."

This player is better than cassano

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Spalletti demands Roma discipline Tuesday 21 June, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luciano Spalletti has announced the first thing he’ll do as Roma boss is to return discipline to the squad, but couldn’t promise what he’d achieve in his first year.

“I can’t exactly pledge to win the Scudetto,” conceded the Coach in his presentation Press Conference. “I’ll start out from the overall behaviour of the side and will invite everyone to return to normal. These are players of undoubted quality and we have to begin by getting their priorities in order.”

The chaos that ensued at the Olimpico after Fabio Capello left in May 2004 has seen four different Coaches move through the club. Two of them – Rudi Voller and Gigi Del Neri –pinpointed a lack of discipline and respect as the reason for their resignation. The pressure is now on former Udinese boss Spalletti to command the Giallorossi egos.

“I received two or three anonymous messages inviting me to turn back, but also others welcoming me to Roma,” he revealed. “I prefer to consider letters with a name at the end of them. This is a beautiful city and I am not concerned with the fans’ initial attitude towards me.”

Nonetheless, only 30 supporters turned up to the Trigoria training ground to salute the new Coach and it’s unclear how he’ll cope with the notoriously difficult atmosphere. In the meantime, Spalletti will find several signings already on the club books.

“I have only see Samuel Kuffour and Shabani Nonda on television and they seemed like good players, albeit ones with a few problems of late. Rodrigo Taddei has quality and physique, so I agree with all three decisions to bring them here.”

With these players arriving, another looks set to leave, as reports suggest Antonio Cassano could complete his move to Juventus as early as Thursday evening. Would Spalletti agree to release him?

“The transfer market is moving very quickly and Cassano has qualities that must be put into context within the squad. I will wait until I get to know him before commenting on these issues

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #139
    Gosh it'd be funny if Parma price Milan out of the Gilardino race, then Crespo goes back to Chelsea :D

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    whats happening to udinese
    It gets worse:

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=68972&idSez=16

Gheddafi Jr. Joins Champions League Bound Udinese
    6/22/2005 7:18:00 PM
    Italian based website www.gazzetta.it are reporting Udinese signed Saadi Al Gheddafi, son of Libya supremo Muhammar Gheddafi.
    Udinese, who will be participating in next season’s Champions League, captured the former Perugia player on a free.

Gheddafi’s arrival might mean Serse Cosmi is on the verge of taking over the Friuliani’s vacant bench as the two were good friends during Cosmi's golden Perugia era.
    Though Cosmi is pretty cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)