[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (77 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++

I've heard that he's started to have a motogp team called Totti Top Sport-NGS.And his team has won the GP China in Shanghai (125cc) last week.

well, at least he won something this season :D
what's this shit now??

omg totti is really out of control!
he sees his team roma can't do anythign and he makes a new team hoping for smg better :wallbang:

that's called depsarete person!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
yeah, I agree with that. Milan won't have much trouble, but Parma, specifically Gilardino, could be tough
if juve want the scudetto , they must fight and i dont think gila alone can do anything

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
lazio are in 10th place in the standing and they are just 3 points ahead of the 17th team...this is crazy !!!
Yeah it will be interesting to see who goes out it will be battle until the end, good thing that we almost secured scudetto, BTW I would really like that little ***** micoli to play in seria b next season just because of his huge mouth... little bastard

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++

Yeah it will be interesting to see who goes out it will be battle until the end, good thing that we almost secured scudetto, BTW I would really like that little ***** micoli to play in seria b next season just because of his huge mouth... little bastard
he might beg juve to take him back and ask DP to forgive him :D:D !!!

Jul 28, 2002

id prefer them to stay up, we will make more mone out of him :D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++

he might beg juve to take him back and ask DP to forgive him :D:D !!!
"Ale, you know I am really really really sorry will you please talk to Luciano, man I cant play searia b football next season, please Ale, pleeeeeeease"

:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

Yeah it will be interesting to see who goes out it will be battle until the end, good thing that we almost secured scudetto , BTW I would really like that little ***** micoli to play in seria b next season just because of his huge mouth... little bastard
almost....??

scudetto is ours!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've got this pathetically sad image of an unemployed Miccoli spending the summer locked in his dark apartment, covered in Dorito crumbs and empty beer bottles, with a wall full of Juve player photographs with red Xs marked over each of them and the word "redrum" scribbled in crayon all over his walls.

That guy is going to need some serious professional help.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
I've got this pathetically sad image of an unemployed Miccoli spending the summer locked in his dark apartment, covered in Dorito crumbs and empty beer bottles, with a wall full of Juve player photographs with red Xs marked over each of them and the word "redrum" scribbled in crayon all over his walls.

That guy is going to need some serious professional help.
hey you saw One Hour Photo too, great movie :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)