[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (79 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

You just look through this site looking for compliments for yourself dont you gray :D

Neither can I, thats my point, when Juve arent successful, how many people here will still be fans? At least with Roma we have exciting games that at least slightly make it better.
everyone.
and the funny thing is that we will be furious in the begining,but in the end, we'll start saying that we'll support juventus even in serie c,and all those stuff....

juventinis love juventus with passion too nicole.
not only romanisti love their team you know....

Feb 26, 2005

You just look through this site looking for compliments for yourself dont you gray :D

Neither can I, thats my point, when Juve arent successful, how many people here will still be fans? At least with Roma we have exciting games that at least slightly make it better.
Sure. A scrap for survival is always exciting.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

:rofl:

Laziomerda!

This win is going to be sweet, revenge!
You obviously didn't see a Roma match for some time, cause Lazio will beat the sh*t out of you! Seriously, try to live in you "next year we will win the Serie A" world, but look what is going on at your club! Its going downhill. Fast and without any signs to stop!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

You obviously didn't see a Roma match for some time, cause Lazio will beat the sh*t out of you! Seriously, try to live in you "next year we will win the Serie A" world, but look what is going on at your club! Its going downhill. Fast and without any signs to stop!
you are in my mind lacki..... :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
A Romanista can only hope that the team has learned something from this year.

Let me start with some suggestions:

1. Coach of the Month Club = bad.
2. Team Captain Who Has No Self-Control = bad.
3. Tolerance of Idiot Fans who Cause Games to Be Played Behind Closed Doors = bad.
4 ...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I definitely admire your spirit, Lilianna. I know it's not easy under the circumstances.

But as much as I may enjoy a bit of criticism at Roma's expense, I'd pull for them over any EPL team any day.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
You can talk as much as you want about our 'problems', the fact is that had Prandelli's wife not of gotten ill, then we'd be top of the league this season, all it takes is a strong coach to come in, and we'll be back.

Le Guen
Ancelotti
Zeman
Etc
Etc
Etc

There are hundreds of coaches who'd love to coach Roma!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

There are hundreds of coaches who'd love to coach Roma!
True but they would love to do it when the sick management leaves and they won't be coaching schizophrenic players.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

True but they would love to do it when the sick management leaves and they won't be coaching schizophrenic players.
And at the same time, I'm sure Capello would like not to have to keep some players at the club who are long past it...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

And at the same time, I'm sure Capello would like not to have to keep some players at the club who are long past it...
Why do you keep jumping to Juventus out of envy everytime we talk about your pathetic club?

And when we talk about Juventus' success you jump to talk about Milan.

The issue here was coaching Roma, not what Capello wants to do.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Why do you keep jumping to Juventus out of envy everytime we talk about your pathetic club?

And when we talk about Juventus' success you jump to talk about Milan.

The issue here was coaching Roma, not what Capello wants to do.
Why do you always have to talk about the situation Roma is in?

Where did I bring Milan into this?

I was saying that because you seem to think there is a problem with our players, which is your opinion, so I'm not allowed to say what I think about your players?

Geof

May 14, 2004
Milan-Palermo brought forward Tuesday 10 May, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan’s Week 37 clash against Palermo has been brought forward as a result of the Champions’ League Final.

The Serie A match will now be played on Friday 20 May, at 20.30 local time, to give the home side more time to prepare for the European clash against Liverpool.

The Italian Football League agreed to the switch after Palermo said they had no objections to the proposal.

-----------------------------

typically something that would be denied to Juve. The rule is clear: the last 4 matches(I think) of Serie A have to be played AT THE SAME TIME. What is this favor treatment for Milan??

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
A Romanista can only hope that the team has learned something from this year.

Let me start with some suggestions:

1. Coach of the Month Club = bad.
2. Team Captain Who Has No Self-Control = bad.
3. Tolerance of Idiot Fans who Cause Games to Be Played Behind Closed Doors = bad.
4 ...
4. Big fat Sensi = super bad :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)