[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Yeah, yeah I know but I am sure the FIGC have at least a little bit of influence there...unless your accusing UEFA of being currupt!
I am not accusing anyone of anything, I am just telling you that it is 2 different bodies that made the decision, something you are not allowed to campare with.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I just watched the 2nd half verse LAzio from yahoo's sports site-the commentator is bloody aweful! he can barely speak english, and everything he says pisses me off. Neddy's goal was not bad

Geof

May 14, 2004
at HT

Cagliari Reggina: 0-1

Goal by Colucci

36' COLUCCI!!! WHAT A GOAL! Bad clearance from the Cagliari defence... Giuseppe Colucci tries the volley kick from the 20 yards... It's in! No chance for the keeper against such a rocket! 1-0 for Reggina at Cagliari

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
FIORENTINA TAKE THE LEAD THROUGH MARESCA!!!!! Miccoli with the corner.. Chiellini with the downward header.. and Maresca is on hand to head the ball into the net from close range!!

:rofl:

Geof

May 14, 2004
FIORENTINA TAKE THE LEAD THROUGH MARESCA!!!!! Miccoli with the corner.. Chiellini with the downward header.. and Maresca is on hand to head the ball into the net from close range!!

Juve is playing Milan already!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)