[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (7 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
cant get much worse than that.
Well, we could be Lazio! That would be bad! It doesnt matter now, this season is long over...

And considering every team I want to win always lose...

ROMA FOR SERIE B!!!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Why you say Roma for Serie B Nicole?
Just because, if as it seems every team I want to win dont, then my me saying I want us to go to Serie B, would also be me suggesting we losw all of next games, thus we actually win them!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Furious Baraldi Demands Respect
4/21/2005 4:09:00 PM
The Parma Administrator was appalled by the refereeing during the Gialloblu’s Serie A game against Sampdoria.
Pierluigi Collina was at the centre of controversy on Wednesday night as Parma complained about some decisions he took which apparently damaged the Emiliani. This caused a frustrated reaction by Luca Baraldi who asked for more respect for his club.

“It seems that we are not wanted here. If we have to be relegated, we shall relegate with dignity, playing with sportsmanship but demanding respect. My complaint is relative to a penalty not awarded to Simplicio and especially for an offside on Gilardino whistled in the 92nd minute before the striker passed the winning ball to Vignaroli.”

Baraldi concluded with a provocative question: “How come in Europe we beat the strong Spanish teams but we never manage to win here?”

Baraldi, didnt you read the script? The Italian football authorities decides who wins and who is relegated, not a 10 month football season..

I hope Parma survive!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Di Michele isn't doing his push for a national team place any harm at all. He has been very good in the last couple of months, showing consistency that Del Piero and Cassano have lacked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)