[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (78 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
The Milan central defence will comprise of old men Maldini and Costacorta and Rui Costa replaced Kaka. But since their opponents r weaker than us, I think they would still win.
We said so before, but they won, so...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The CONI has announced that all Serie A and B games will be rescheduled as a sign of respect for Pope John Paul II.

There had already been rumours that the matches would be halted if His Holiness lost his fight for life over the weekend, but calls to stop now proved stronger.

It is believed that the Serie A encounters will be rescheduled for Wednesday April 20, moving the planned Coppa Italia ties forward by one week to accomodate them.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
the problem that make milan able to score at anytimes , is that they have many player who can score if sheva and crespo did not , stamp scored , serginio can , pirlo .....etc . while in juve no only 2-3 players only have the ability to score:down:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
They can score from Pirlo's free kicks, beatiful passes from Kaka + Seedorf. Milan work + play as a team which made me think that they r a brilliant team that is so unlike Inter. And Stam scored becos of poor marking by Inter.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
In Juve even our scores can't score...take alook at Zlatan's finishing....
Sheeiiisssh

Milan are favorites I have 2 say...but Juve always overcomes the odds
We do have Trezeguet. He is juz like a lazier version of Crespo. He can become great at 1 game, but can become invisible on the other. Maybe he doesn't receive enough service from our midfielders.

Zlatan isn't born as a natural striker. His main role is to lure defenders to him and pass to the main striker (DP + Zlatan) to finish. But den sometimes I want to faint when he miss a perfect chance.

Feb 26, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
We don't have anyone to score from a freekick and this is pathetic I think.
i agree jeeks. it is pathetic, that there are no players who can hit a sweet freekick left on the team. it is something that should be looked at urgently.

and by the way, tell that guy to go get himself a real woman:D

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,619
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    We don't have anyone to score from a freekick and this is pathetic I think.
    Don't worry fellas, we'll have Mutu come the end of the season :strong:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)