[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
:D Lily, sorry but I think there is going to be heart-break for you Juventini at the end of this season!!
This coming from someone who supports a Roma team struggling to qualify for the Uefa Cup next season and Manchester United who aren't going to win their domestic league or the CL, two competitions that are within the reach of Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
and btw nicole,if i am right(and i know i am)
you nearly wanted to bet with everyone in here that manchester would win the CL this year....right??
NO!!!!!!! I DIDNT KNOW ANYONE REMEMBERED!!!!!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Roma trio banned for Week 30 Tuesday 29 March, 2005

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A massive 22 players have been ruled out of the Week 30 schedule because of suspension.

Roma have been hit hard after Francesco Totti, Christian Panucci and Simone Perrotta picked up one game stops and they’ll all miss the Udinese trip.

League leaders Milan, who take on Brescia, will have to look for victory without Kaka and Jaap Stam.

Paolo Cannavaro, Vincenzo Grella and Matteo Contini won’t feature for Parma at Reggina, while Palermo will be shy of Italian internationals Simone Barone and Andrea Barzagli.

Livorno ‘keeper Marco Amelia has also been stopped for three games thanks to video evidence.

He was found guilty of violent conduct after he was adjudged to have tried to strike a linesman during the Week 29 game against Cagliari.

Three game ban: Amelia (Livorno)

One game ban: Totti, Perrotta, Panucci (Roma), Paolo Cannavaro, Grella, Contini (Parma), Diamoutene, Vucinic (Lecce), Cristiano Lucarelli, Galante (Livorno), Abeijon (Cagliari), Barone, Barzagli (Palermo), Colucci, Giunti (Bologna), Kaka, Stam (Milan), Natali (Atalanta), Obodo, Viali (Fiorentina), Zamboni (Reggina).

source: channel4.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Milan will miss some regular 1st team players such as Stam, Kaka + Pippo, but I think Nesta will be fit for this game, but I highly doubt that they will lose to Brescia since their team depth is stronger compared to ours.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
The Milan central defence will comprise of old men Maldini and Costacorta and Rui Costa replaced Kaka. But since their opponents r weaker than us, I think they would still win.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
According to Channel4.com, Milan are interested in Hugo Vianna.

Check here .

IMO, at 5 million GBP, he OK, what you guys think?
Hugo Viana is talented indeed,5m may be a little high but if it works out then good for them,they've got a replacement for Rui Costa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)