[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (2 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
The score certainly flattered Lazio. As someone else mentioned, Milan reacted perfectly after going a goal behind - in a way we are unable too it seems.

May 30, 2004
ancelloti - ur over couto u should ve come to milan you wuld ve been in a much better situationo

couto - i would ve but i look fat in striped uniforms .. plus red is just gay to my liking thanks anyway.

i dont kno if these were the precise words koz i just read their lips didnt check on the net for a sourvce or anything... am pretty sure though

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
That guy Shevchenko is superhuman or some shit. He's too darn good! Ah well, at least we're assured of Milan thumping Man U in the CL now that he's fit again.

Kudos to Andriy Shevchenko, the best striker in the world.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
i cant wait until we beat Milan, it would shut alot of people up on this site...first we have to beat Citeh in the Manchester Derby and then Everton in the FA Cup, and then San Siro here we come!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
i cant wait until we beat Milan, it would shut alot of people up on this site...first we have to beat Citeh in the Manchester Derby and then Everton in the FA Cup, and then San Siro here we come!
I hope that the red devils can do this:D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
we can, i dont underestimate Milan, they are the only other italian team besides the obvious that i respect greatly, but i really believe we can win, especially with RVN back, after all the kind of form we are in, we can beat anyone and Milan havent been in great form as of late!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)