[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (64 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
90+4' THERE'S THE FINAL WHISTLE!! MILAN MOB SHEVCHENKO!! He's the man who changed everything....and Milan are only two points behind Juventus!!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i was so happy when i opened u pthe eurosport page and saw lazio up 1-0, and then even after sheva scored when it was like 90+3 and they were tied, then lucky bastards got it in the last minute :(

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Well we're paying Mr Capello's tactics' price...I hope HE wakes up. He just said today that he HAD EXPECTED our 2 recent defeats..Is he sabotaging everything or what???

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
What to say?I want to hit my head in the wall or to jumb from the balcony.How lucky can they be?

f@cken bustards @#$$%&^&^$@#@$H%$%#@#$^#%@%$^:fero::fero::fero::fero::groan::yuck::wth::irritate::irritate::skull:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

how lucky milan . 2 points advance wow wow . . its time to fight again .

Actually I would not call this lucky, they were containing Lazio from all the ends in the second half and they were to score sooner or later, it happened later

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++
Well we're paying Mr Capello's tactics' price...I hope HE wakes up. He just said today that he HAD EXPECTED our 2 recent defeats..Is he sabotaging everything or what???
Where did u get that? Please send me the link!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Actually I would not call this lucky, they were containing Lazio from all the ends in the second half and they were to score sooner or later, it happened later
They out played Lazio if we want to be truthful. They deserved it!

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

man come on where was the containing against bologna in san siro !?
big time lucky
I think we are all discussing the game that was played tonight between Milan and Lazio...if you are talking about the Bologna game, then the reply was not meant for you

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
SHIT MILAN!

they always make it in the 90!

from 8 to 2...
That's Juve's damn fault.

PS I'm glad Milan won. Our only way around is by getting a wakeup call, and this twp point gap is definitaely it. If we don't pick ourselves up now, I don't see us winning anything honestly.

Juve has the manpower to play a hell of a lot better. Hacking the ball to Zlatan for the rest of the season won't do it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Internazionale is ridiculous. Nobody can hold any sort of lead against them. Truely an amazing team.
They're ridiculous on a lot of levels.

Sure, they were playing Parma. But with 10 men they came back from two goals down in the last 15 minutes or so.

There's a huge difference between Inter and Juve this season. Granted, teams like Greece have proven that a solid defense with the right coaching and an opportunistic offense/set pieces can win it all... and that's perhaps what we can best aspire to hope for this year.

But on the downside, deep in my gut I just knew when both Samp and Palermo scored the first, early goal of the match ... that was the death knell of the match right there. (Even odder since we had only lost once before Samp too.)

But Inter, on the other hand? You can go in with a 2-3 goal lead into the last 15 minutes, and that doesn't mean anything. Amazing clutch play from this squad, and the fans who are still leaving their matches early when they are behind late are true morons.

But a great goal from Gilardino today. Carini had no chance of seeing it coming, and Gila just controlled the ball on one foot and directed it perfectly with his back to the goal. Made me wish we had that kind of finishing on our squad this season. :sigh:

May 30, 2004
Milan rocked lazio ... i havent watched a fst .. noboring match in a while... hehe thanks to juve j/k ... anyway milan rules tonight..... schevas freekick was just i think the best freekick shot not with power but with accuracy that i ve ever seen in my life... i doubt even if 2 goalkeepers stood there they wuldnt have touched the ball great shot..... i really thought milan was going to go down.....imo i d love oddo at juve... but the odds of that happening !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)