[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
No it doesn't. Just a lot of idiots out there think that Muslims are infidels. I really wonder, who Christians should like more, Jews or Muslims.
See, Muslims regard Jesus (Issa in Arabic) to be the holiest prophet second only to Muhammad (peace be unto him), and as such have a lot of respect for him.
Jews on the other hand, think that Jesus was a blasphemer.
Food for thought eh?

I wish George Bush will see this!
I was raised a Christian (Catholic actually) myself. And believe me, these days anyone uttering the word "Christian" raises the hair on the back of my neck and makes me want to smack someone. There are as many so-called Christians who have disgraced Christianity as there are so-called Muslims who have disgraced Islam.

Oh, and 3-0 was the final. Diana scored in two weeks straight now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Shevchenko maybe fit for this game, plus Crespo and Tomasson has received a moral boost after scoring 2 goals each, I bet that Lazio will be slaughtered as well. Milan seems to have set their priorities for this game.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I understand the sentiment. But I don't think Juve needs any favors right now. With Real Madrid coming, it's time to take the training wheels off and earn it.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
I understand the sentiment. But I don't think Juve needs any favors right now. With Real Madrid coming, it's time to take the training wheels off and earn it.
Normally I would imagine this way, Milan wins almost all their opponents and draws with Roma, Inter and us.

As for the CL, I doubt no team can favour us, Real seems to be in a tremendous form, if we still play like the way we do, we can kiss the CL Cup goodbye.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

I was raised a Christian (Catholic actually) myself. And believe me, these days anyone uttering the word "Christian" raises the hair on the back of my neck and makes me want to smack someone. There are as many so-called Christians who have disgraced Christianity as there are so-called Muslims who have disgraced Islam.

Oh, and 3-0 was the final. Diana scored in two weeks straight now.
I agree with you.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
It is in itself a wonder that we had an 8 point lead over Milan at one stage with such a small improvement from last season's team. Most of us are calling on heads to roll already :rolleyes: I think Capello is torn between defending & defending some more. Maybe his first job was to try & stabilize the defence but in my opinion inorder to work things out you need a balanced team with proper depth. While our mid dominated in the early stages of the season we find ourselves overrun by smaller teams at the mid now. It is almost back to last season when all a team needed to do was pack the mid & you would be guaranteed a result against Juve. We started the season earlier than our opponents and this might have given us an initial advantage but it sure is coming back to haunt us. We are starting to feel the strain of the season with important injuries taking place but I believe all is not lost. Most of you have already lost hope. Why are your emotions on a bungee jump? When we win we are up there, when we loose you want heads to roll? The only problem at Juve is that even at our worst we sort of achieve something and so the directors always believe we can pull something out the hat. Juve is managed by cynical businessmen so don't expect any ground shaking improvements.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
After 15min, scores in this games:

AS Roma 1 - 0 Bologna
Cagliari 1 - 0 Lecce
Reggina 0 - 1 Siena
R u watching any games live? Cos I juz happen to be in Eurosport and surfing the net. I don't feel like watching any games tonight

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
Half time results:

AS Roma 1 - 0 Bologna
Atalanta 1 - 0 Livorno
Brescia 0 - 0 Udinese
Cagliari 1 - 1 Lecce
Chievo 1 - 0 Messina
Parma 1 - 0 Inter Milan
Reggina 1 - 2 Siena

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)