[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (15 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

They gave us more difficulty than Juve..so yes I guess your sarcasm is spot on

Not worried though....before the PK today Juve looked like they could not hang on to a lead against LIVORNO...
Juve has far from stopped their SPIRAL..don't be naive

the lead against Livorno that milan never had ? is that what you talking about ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

the lead against Livorno that milan never had ? is that what you talking about ?
you're right but don't forget that this MILAN that we see these days is far from the Milan against Livorno at the begining of the season.also Dida was sent off at that match.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
That's a great picture of Vieri and Recoba. It must be traumatizing playing for Inter.
Did you see Recoba being lifted up by Toldo after the game? Recoba looked pissed. I don't know if Toldo was giving him a wedgie or what...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
Thank God Milan drew! now we just need to start playing well.....
Believe me, I would be thankful if Juve gets a draw when they travel to Palermo later this season.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Did you see Recoba being lifted up by Toldo after the game? Recoba looked pissed. I don't know if Toldo was giving him a wedgie or what...

he was probably pulling a Zidane. you know like when Zidane saved france's ass against england and he was looking at all the others like they did shit and he had to win the game all by himself.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
he was probably pulling a Zidane. you know like when Zidane saved france's ass against england and he was looking at all the others like they did shit and he had to win the game all by himself.
Definitely possible. Though right after prying Toldo's hands off of him, he walks over to a Sampdoria player and was all smiles, hugs, and chummy. Kind of odd, really.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Who knows? Maybe he just remembered that no matter what he does his salary will be on the downfall..

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

you're right but don't forget that this MILAN that we see these days is far from the Milan against Livorno at the begining of the season.also Dida was sent off at that match.
whatever the reason may be,milan draw.
they lost points and livorno did what they had to do.

i was so happy for that draw,for simply 3 reasons.
1)because we are leading with 4 pnts again,
2)cause see milan draw is simply great and
3)because EVERYONE here believes that milan will win ALL the rest matches left for scudetto,and this match was a proof that they were wrong!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)