[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (75 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
OMG!!!!!

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY THAT ROMA SCORED!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE ONLY 1 THING TO SAY:MILLE GRAZIE ROMA!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i'll start liking them!!
me too...:D
but how could anchelotti be stupid in this way?crespo for sheva??!!:eek:
all those chances that crespo and tomasson missed,would changed to a goal if sheva stayed in the pitch..
thanx roma&thanx anchelotti:D

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,088
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    and then it'll be two fingers up to paparesta, he'll have cost us absolutely nothing :D :howler:
    I hate to be ever the pessimist, but he actually cost us a seven point lead :down:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Why is everybody thanking Roma for what they did? Its not like they had us in mind when they were out on the San Siro pitch. Roma was, is, and always will be a shite team. ;)

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,092
    Guys, any news on Sheva? I heard he got injured, and if it's a major injury, Milan will probably have to make a signing in the January transfer window, and that's a great space of opportunity for us to extend our lead while Milan keep getting 1-1 draws :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Guys, any news on Sheva? I heard he got injured, and if it's a major injury, Milan will probably have to make a signing in the January transfer window, and that's a great space of opportunity for us to extend our lead while Milan keep getting 1-1 draws :D
    Arif, our "news agency",

What's happening with Sheva? :)

If Sheva is seriously injured- Milan may as well forget about their scudetto ambitions...

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Why is everybody thanking Roma for what they did? Its not like they had us in mind when they were out on the San Siro pitch. Roma was, is, and always will be a shite team. ;)

Right on! :thumb:

...but I did almost cheer when Montella scored the equaliser. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)