[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (81 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,047
    why do you hope it's not interesting?

I'd classify as an all-out brawl resulting in suspensions galore and no points awarded for both sides, as interesting ;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Roma could've had a slight chance to get a point or three at San Siro, but without Cassano and Montella, there is absolutely no chance for Roma, but again, who knows, impossible is nothing. :rolleyes:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Serie A is the best league in my opinion. It's not just the football, it's everything around it too! the passion, the rivalry, the starplayers and of course Juventus FC :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    By the way guys I've heard that Montella has meraciously made it !!

He recovered from his ankle injury in record time and would play with Totti upfront against Milan :cool:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    By the way guys I've heard that Montella has meraciously made it !!

He recovered from his ankle injury in record time and would play with Totti upfront against Milan :cool:
    Good news... hopefully he will score tons of goals!

I can't believe I am saying that.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    You know, the way that Milan has been playing, they're pretty sunk without a healthy Sheva. Nobody else on their squad really seems to be stepping up from the bench to help score goals in the way Juve has.

If I were Ancelotti, I would be asking a lot more from Tomasson, Crespo, and Kaka. Especially with Inzaghi going back into the shop. Too much reliance on a single player is a dangerous thing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    On a semi-related note, I just watched the MLS Eastern Conference final between DC United and the New England Revolution. That was probably better than any Serie A match the past two weeks. The game was tied 3-3, and DC United won 4-3 on penalty kicks. Forza DC. :strong:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)