[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (70 Viewers)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
my remarks on the last matchday:

bologna - roma: 9-men bologna hammers roma.. great goal from totti, but he should've been suspended afterward for stepping over that poor defender's leg "INTENTIONALY"...

Inter, as always, sucks.. :D no.. really, they can't match the results (and the performance) with their squad that, on paper, is one of the best squad in the world...

Juve - Palermo.. our first drop, let's hope it will be the last, at least performance-wise.. more elaboration can be found in the matches thread..

lazio - milan: milan sucked, even though they won despite they were one man down, their performance wasn't that good.. Sheva was fighting with seedorf and with every possible teammate near him.. unbalanced, non-organized team.. I can't beleive they got away with the 3 points.. Lazio deserved these points more.. good team work, but wasted a lot of chances.. but I'm happy with this result, it seems that lazio is a tougher side than milan this year, despite the result, so I'd rather being followed by a sluggish milan side than a tough lazio side..

still not satisfied by fiorentina.. they have a good squad.. but no impressive results..

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
whats going on with Seria A anyway ? why all the red cards ? is the refs fault ? have the rules changed? have the players gotten more agrassive ?
Certainly players are more aggresive and some of them have bad attitude.

Gattuso Criticizes Simone Inzaghi

Rino Gattuso had harsh words towards Simone Inzaghi, after the Lazio player bit Alessandro Nesta's finger during Lazio-Milan.
The rossoneri's midfielder claimed that the younger Inzaghi brother is getting worse every year.

"We know well the two Inzaghi brothers, but while Pippo improves, Simone gets worse year after year. In Italy we watch too many American films."

Simone Inzaghi bit his former team mate's finger while the two were arguing during Sunday night's match at the Olimpico.

:rofl:

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
totti and cassano's bad discipline disease is spreading
Sheva got the infection
very arrogant and selfish
first he had a fight with GATTUSSO during Perlisconi match against Juve
and last night he had another one with Seedorf
Who knows maybe his next fight will be with Stamb....................... i really wanna see this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2 idiots and arrogants,,, shevas will loose at least 2 of his front teeth

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Certainly players are more aggresive and some of them have bad attitude.

Gattuso Criticizes Simone Inzaghi

Rino Gattuso had harsh words towards Simone Inzaghi, after the Lazio player bit Alessandro Nesta's finger during Lazio-Milan.
The rossoneri's midfielder claimed that the younger Inzaghi brother is getting worse every year.

"We know well the two Inzaghi brothers, but while Pippo improves, Simone gets worse year after year. In Italy we watch too many American films."

Simone Inzaghi bit his former team mate's finger while the two were arguing during Sunday night's match at the Olimpico.

:rofl:
Here's Footage of the Incident with Inzaghi and Nesta

Be quick to download it as it is only temporary. Taken from Xtratime.

It seems Nesta had his hand in Inzaghi's face, so he bit his finger. After Nesta slapped Inzaghi, pretty hard too.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Roma-Inter coming up.

Let's hope the Giallorossi stop Inter as I see them a more serious title challenger than Roma. A draw wouldn't be that bad either. The prospect of facing Adriano-Martins must be daunting but Roma have also shown some potential in the first half against Real in the Champions League, even though their defence would need to improve immensely. Del Neri's arrival could also solve some problems, especially Montella's.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
:D That was so funny, Nesta made Simone his *****. Whats up with the girly biting, enough sexual tension.

Pippo Inzaghi is the smooth one, slicked out. He tried pass on his diving skills to lil bro, poor Simone he just cant dive to save his life:D

SuperPippo is back Sally must be glad, great goal vs Celtic. The No.1 response time in the box.

Aug 1, 2003
Indeed McPiero, but what was better was his celebration - it's the satisfaction of him finding the net again after such a long time..

Roma Inter would be a lot of fun (hopefully no crowd problems) and I hope Roma can win to boost their confidence.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I love Pippos celebrations no one tests him:cool:

Inter won 3-1 in their last CL match. The attacking play is solid and Inter are exciting to watch once again. Veron is playing great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)