[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (69 Viewers)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
messina won 2oday x milan in the san siro!!

last week they wonx roma!

they have 7 pts 2nd team behind JUVE who was 9 complete pts,,whts up with Messina?

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
guys did you happen to catch the highlights or perhaps you saw the
Roma game hehe, but anyway did you see Totti's PK miss...

oooo man! He has done is so many times and it has ended with the opponent GK standing there humiliated...

He went for his CHIP the ball penalty move... But the GK just stood in the
middle and took the ball with ease!!!

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
btw when Totti missed the pen they were 1-0 down!!

sissy boy,,using old ways 2 score a pen :p

2 shoot a real pen,, C DEL PIERO ,, he scored a beautifull pen 2oday

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #549
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
    :rofl: serves him right for trying to be a smartass all the time

What an awesome week! We maintain our clean sheet record for another match, while the other major clubs stutter

The league table currently looks as follows: We're 2 points clear at the top, with most of the teams in close contention being teams that in all reality have little chance of maintaining the pace and challenging us for the title (including Lazio)

Code:
    Club  	P  	Pts
    Juventus 	3 	9
    [COLOR=RED]Lazio 	3 	7[/COLOR]
    Messina 	3 	7
    Cagliari 	3 	6
    Udinese 	3 	5
    Lecce 	3 	5
    [COLOR=RED]Inter 	3 	5[/COLOR]
    Chievo 	3 	5
    Reggina 	3 	5
    Palermo 	3 	5
    [COLOR=RED]Milan 	3 	4[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=RED]Roma 	3 	4[/COLOR]

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    I don`t understand what Totti was trying to do with the penalty. That type of penalty is for showing off to an already beaten opponent. They were down, something safe was totally the way to go.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #553
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
    I don`t understand what Totti was trying to do with the penalty. That type of penalty is for showing off to an already beaten opponent. They were down, something safe was totally the way to go.
    Indeed. Then again, since when did Totti care more about the result of a match than his own personal agenda? :rolleyes:

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    cambiasso gives a bit of balance and is a good player to have. Inter have a very strong squad. Recoba is one of the most gifted players but loves getting paid millions sitting on the bench. He was at his best at Venezia.

Totti what a poof:D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    i don't know why they play cambiasso instead of el chino,alvaro's so much classier and talented.
    eh, different positions, Cambiasso is DM and Recoba is a supportive forward!?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I think Totti was just trying to do something unpredictable. Except his technique was a little off and the goalie didn't bite by committing to either side. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

This is just such a great point for a juventino to be in at this very early stage of the season. We just gotta savor this. Capello is going to have his hands full with overconfidence and staving off injuries as this season wears on.

But it's nice to see some of my theories coming out -- that AC Milan had a remarkable year of overachievement last year that would be hard to duplicate, and that Juve had a complete season of underachievement that didn't indicate a real death spiral.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Totti wanted to mark his comeback with something special, unpredictable, whatever, but I know for a fact that I wouldn't try anything like that if my team was losing. If we're 3-0 up and my name is already on the scoresheet sure, but that missed penalty saw Roma drop two points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)