[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (46 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Before battling it out with Lazio tomorrow we will find out how Milan featured against Parma as they will face them today.

Parma will have an extremely tough match agaisnt Milan as they have many players missing through injury and suspensions: Marchionni, Bolano, Morfeo, and Bovo. However Parma usually rise up to the occasion when facing big teams and lets hope that is the case today. Their only hope is going to be Gilardino, who would hopefully score a goal or two in this match to show his worth and capabilities in front of a big team like Milan. However Parma's defence should also be careful as they face the attaco formidabile consisting of Sheva, Kaka, and an on-form Crespo.

Good Luck Parma :angel:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
UGH!! The Milan curse is back ... and against my beloved Parma. :( A late Pirlo goal to put Milan ahead, 2-1, for the eventual victory after Parma almost had the match in hand.

Sad, sad Parma. :sad:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Milan dominated much of the game, but Parma held off their attacks for the most part. Gila put Parma ahead in the second half on their first real chance, and they looked like they could play sufficient enough defense to that point to look as if they were going to hold on to win it.

Then in the last ten minutes, the game shifted. Milan poured it on. Kaka got an equalizer. Parma had a couple of opportunities to retake the lead on counterattack, and then Pirlo took advantage of some pinball activity off of some nice Frey saves to score the game winner. After that, it looked like Milan was going to pour on a third.

Parma's roof seemed to cave in late in this match.

May 30, 2004
DAMN IT i just saw da score now 82nd and 89th minute how lucky can those sons a bichtes get i mean ur losing and its minute 80 aim for a frikin draw or something ... god damn it Frey you fukcuing loser couldnt keep ur goal free for 5 minutes finish it 1 - 1 atleast .. dats it finish ac caught up with us now..... fcuk milan they dont deserve 2nd place.. inter wuld make better competition

DAMN ITT

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
For all those who were quick to call Kaka God's gift to the future of calcio last season, over Adriano... you have just been served by Adriano.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
stupid milan... wtf, f*** them.... f*** f***

how can they be so lucky... scoring 2 goals in ten mins.. Parma at home cant even draw with them....

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++
stupid milan... wtf, f*** them.... f*** f***

how can they be so lucky... scoring 2 goals in ten mins.. Parma at home cant even draw with them....
I wouldn't use the word "lucky" though, "calm" would be an appropriate word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)