[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (41 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
RESULTS:
Who will win the Italian First Division?

Juventus 53.24%

AC Milan 29.9%

Udinese Calcio 0.31%

AC Chievo Verona 0.35%

US Lecce 1.31%

FC Messina Peloro 0.85%

FC Internazionale Milano 10.88%

AS Livorno Calcio 0.31%

Cagliari Calcio 0.46%

UC Sampdoria 0.35%

Another team 2.04%

from uefa!!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Alrighty... the Romanistas are back to their usual asinine stupidity...

In the Siena-Roma match at Siena, 15' into it they just had to suspend the match for 15 minutes. The players got sent back to the dressing room while smoke bombs made the field invisible.

I guess they're now working on getting their home pitch bans from neighboring stadia.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Btw, what do you all make of the reports about Italian viewership of Serie A being down significantly this season? La Gazzetta dello Sport published an article on this yesterday, and the last couple of issues of Calcio 2000 have had articles focusing on the decline of viewers for 90º Minuto, Domenica Sportiva, and even Italy NT games.

The common claims for the root cause of this includes the longer Serie A season with the additional teams, media saturation, a "ho hum, Juventus is leading the Scudetto race again" attitude, and Italy's boot from Euro 2004.

I can see points for the second and third, but not so much the others.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
RESULTS:
Who will win the Italian First Division?

Juventus 53.24%

AC Milan 29.9%

Udinese Calcio 0.31%

AC Chievo Verona 0.35%

US Lecce 1.31%

FC Messina Peloro 0.85%

FC Internazionale Milano 10.88%

AS Livorno Calcio 0.31%

Cagliari Calcio 0.46%

UC Sampdoria 0.35%

Another team 2.04%

from uefa!!!!
Funny that teams like Roma, Parma, Lazio and Fiorentina aren't mentioned.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Btw, what do you all make of the reports about Italian viewership of Serie A being down significantly this season? La Gazzetta dello Sport published an article on this yesterday, and the last couple of issues of Calcio 2000 have had articles focusing on the decline of viewers for 90º Minuto, Domenica Sportiva, and even Italy NT games.

The common claims for the root cause of this includes the longer Serie A season with the additional teams, media saturation, a "ho hum, Juventus is leading the Scudetto race again" attitude, and Italy's boot from Euro 2004.

I can see points for the second and third, but not so much the others.
Why the hell was the league expanded anyways? I still don't know exactly, other than it has to do with helping the smaller teams. If you have a good explanation, i'd appretiate it.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Why the hell was the league expanded anyways? I still don't know exactly, other than it has to do with helping the smaller teams. If you have a good explanation, i'd appretiate it.
Simple.The La Liga and EPL have 20 teams in their top division,as the other big league in europe we have no choice to follow suit,for obvious reasons.

May 30, 2004
by he way i am on da ac milan forum i dont kno if its da main one ... but its empty hardly any commentating on da match their are like 3 people doing all da work there ... its reely nothing like this forum ... no offence to them ...just too much red colour made me close da window its irritating

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
by he way i am on da ac milan forum i dont kno if its da main one ... but its empty hardly any commentating on da match their are like 3 people doing all da work there ... its reely nothing like this forum ... no offence to them ...just too much red colour made me close da window its irritating
yeah,how strange! :howler:

don't you feel sick being in that forum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)