[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (7 Viewers)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
it is always better for them to have 2 pnts less from the begining K10.

maybe they are not a threat,but still....
Yeah true, Better safe than sorry.

In that case, damn, Juve won :fero: :D

We will NOT win a game against them this season.
Don't be so sure

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah it could. Milan, Roma, and Inter could of all lost, with their most important players recieving injuries.
:LOL: And I thought that I'm the smart-ass... :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Toni’s Azzurri dream
Tuesday 14 September, 2004

Luca Toni is desperate to keep scoring for Palermo in an effort to remain in the Azzurri set-up.

"Now that I have found a national shirt I am keen not to lose it. I need to continue scoring in an effort to convince Marcello Lippi to believe in me," he stated.

The striker has had a fantastic start to the season by scoring against Norway and then netting the winner on Palermo’s return to the top-flight.

"This is a great moment for me given what has happened on the international and national stage in the last week," he continued.

"I have to thank my teammates though. They make things very easy for me and I wouldn’t score if they were not behind me."

Toni again impressed on Sunday as Palermo celebrated their first Serie A victory for the first time in over 30 years.

"The victory against Siena was important but we need to keep going forward," added the former Brescia ace.

"Now we have a tough game against Inter at the San Siro which will be very difficult for us indeed.

"The Nerazzurri perhaps haven’t found the right balance in defence but they have a deadly attack who always seem to score. We’ll see what we can do."

channel4.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Team of the Week Serie A Round 1

4-4-2

Goalkeeper:

Anania – A great Serie A deubt.

Defenders:

Cufrè – From huge doubt to a gigantic and pleasant surprise.
Cannavaro – A good Juventus debut for the Azzurro skipper.
Mexes –Luckily for Roma his suspension was revoked…
Barzagli – Much better than during the Olympics…

Midfielders:

Esposito – Midfielder, Forward, soon on the national team.
Baronio – Could this be the year he finally breaks through?
Seedorf – Pure class
Di Canio – A natural leader

Forwards:

Lucarelli – When the soul takes center stage.
Toni – A goal for the entire city of Palermo.

Coach:

Capello – Juve have a solid defense again.

----------------
goal.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah it could. Milan, Roma, and Inter could of all lost, with their most important players recieving injuries.

that would be too much!!

this seems more like a nice dream than reality! ;)

so,i am satisfied enough even with what i already have! :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Roma to fine Cassano

Antonio Cassano will be fined by Roma as a result of his dismissal against Fiorentina, according to reports.

It was believed that the Giallorossi would take no action after the player held talks with boss Rudi Voller on Monday.

However, club officials are reportedly eager to punish the starlet after he got himself sent-off in Week 1.

The Italian international was rightly ordered off the field of play after he clashed with Fiorentina defender Giorgio Chiellini.

Stories suggest that Roma won’t make a decision on the size of the fine until it is known how many games he will be suspended for as a result of the incident.

Cassano, who has been forced to put his hand in his pocket on two other occasions in the past, could be ordered to hand over a maximum of £40,000 - but that figure seems unlikely.

The former Bari youngster is a complex character after showing signs of poor discipline in the past.

He was frozen out of the Under-21 set-up after clashing with boss Claudio Gentile on a number of occasions.

He also had disputes with former Roma boss Fabio Capello during training over the last 24 months.

However, there were signs that he was maturing after his excellent form for the Azzurri at Euro 2004.

But there are also some unconfirmed reports today which suggest that he refused to pose for official Champions’ League pictures on Monday.

The Giallorossi open their European campaign tomorrow night when they entertain Dynamo Kiev.

channel4.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Roma to fine Cassano

Antonio Cassano will be fined by Roma as a result of his dismissal against Fiorentina, according to reports.

It was believed that the Giallorossi would take no action after the player held talks with boss Rudi Voller on Monday.

However, club officials are reportedly eager to punish the starlet after he got himself sent-off in Week 1.

The Italian international was rightly ordered off the field of play after he clashed with Fiorentina defender Giorgio Chiellini.

Stories suggest that Roma won’t make a decision on the size of the fine until it is known how many games he will be suspended for as a result of the incident.

Cassano, who has been forced to put his hand in his pocket on two other occasions in the past, could be ordered to hand over a maximum of £40,000 - but that figure seems unlikely.

The former Bari youngster is a complex character after showing signs of poor discipline in the past.

He was frozen out of the Under-21 set-up after clashing with boss Claudio Gentile on a number of occasions.

He also had disputes with former Roma boss Fabio Capello during training over the last 24 months.

However, there were signs that he was maturing after his excellent form for the Azzurri at Euro 2004.

But there are also some unconfirmed reports today which suggest that he refused to pose for official Champions’ League pictures on Monday.

The Giallorossi open their European campaign tomorrow night when they entertain Dynamo Kiev.

channel4.com
Damn... this is not elementary school...

Cassano needs to grow up!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Two match ban for Cassano

Antonio Cassano’s dismissal against Fiorentina on Sunday has resulted in a two-match ban for the Roman.

The Italian international will now miss the clash at Messina this weekend and also the home game against Lecce on Wednesday 22 September.

Six other top-flight players have been handed one-match suspensions today after their misdemeanours in Week 1.

They are: Antonioli (Sampdoria), Dida (Milan), Balleri (Livorno), Cirillo (Siena), Franceschini (Reggina) and Viali (Fiorentina).

channel4.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)