It it true? We want Lampard? I Agree! (1 Viewer)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Well, my thread is basically simple. Do we really want Lampard in Juve?

He's the new player that I could see rising to the top. I think we should grab him if Chelsea fail to take hold of him. He could be part of the new revolution here at Juve.

*All this to the exception that Nedved is sold of course to free up some wages.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Primo

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Well I think he is. I've been watching Chelsea not by choise but because ESPN keeps on covering the EPL and I noticed Lampard's movement off the ball and the brilliance of his feet. I think he's a good signing even if it reaches up to £13M

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I think Lampard's great, but personally I don't want him to come to Juve. I'm afraid that he won't adapt well to Serie A, and people will say he was crap in the first place, which he really isn't. I think he should just stay in England and tear things up there; that way he won't jeopardise his place in the NT either.

OP
    Primo

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    Well, I agree with you that he is a great player. And I am saddened by other people's disbelief in him. Next to Del Piero, I think he is one that I look up to. He is young, and still learning. He has what it takes to be a great player. Not the most flashiest of midfielders, but he will get the job done or give a great contribution.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i dont know...i mean, rumours of maresca leaving in an ermson swap are rising. lampard would be good to get but do we need that type of midfielder? wouldnt a playmaker be the player we want?

he wouldnt cost us anything as i think lampard will join only in a deal which would see nedved go the other way..plus juve gets cash of course.

anyway, if we can get emerson and lampard as well as keeping maresca and getting a playmaker, i think it would be great. but also highly unlikely:D

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    i dont know...i mean, rumours of maresca leaving in an ermson swap are rising. lampard would be good to get but do we need that type of midfielder? wouldnt a playmaker be the player we want?

he wouldnt cost us anything as i think lampard will join only in a deal which would see nedved go the other way..plus juve gets cash of course.

anyway, if we can get emerson and lampard as well as keeping maresca and getting a playmaker, i think it would be great. but also highly unlikely:D

dont forget that we need defensive midfielders too

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
    Chelsea offering to sell their best player of last season? Yeah right....

Lampard is a very good player indeed, but like most of us said, he's not juventus material... i've heard ridiculous rumours before (Alan Smith playing for juventus!!) but that one totally makes no sense...

wong ka yan

Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    He's a brilliant player, but I doubt he'll come to Juventus. And I don't think he's Juve material either, somehow.
    Pirlo is better than Lampard much more........and i doubt can he played in Serie A well?? ............:groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)