It’s always sunny in Juventuz or some shit (4 Viewers)

OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #29
    I always forget that sarcasm and irony don't travel well on the internet. I'm just fucking around, using the exaggerated form of who you think I am for comedic effect. Some people seem to have gotten that, some people think I've just progressed in being the asshole they presume me to be.

I'll abandon the ruse, wouldn't want to confuse anyone further.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I always forget that sarcasm and irony don't travel well on the internet. I'm just fucking around, using the exaggerated form of who you think I am for comedic effect. Some people seem to have gotten that, some people think I've just progressed in being the asshole they presume me to be.

Is it also a ruse you signed up Seven who was never close to saying he is in, and was unaware we are supposed to not have 5 Gs with current player amount? (know you amended it).

Sarcasm cant be the excuse every time, buck up and get your shit together you bellend :p

OP
    Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #32
    If he doesn't post by tomorrow I'll auto lunch him. I was missing Zach from the count earlier so it balances if seven doesn't play.

Also, he was on the list and in no way indicated he didn't want to be, I took that to me he was ok with it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He never ever said he would play, FFS man read the sign up thread when lists are made :D The guys were trying to goad him to play, he had zero interest in it, one of them added him to the list for lols in effort to try to make him agree.

Just auto lynch him now, he wont play, or reassign his role first if its a special one :sergio:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009

:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)