Israeli-Palestinian conflict (34 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They're trying so hard to connect with younger generations to not look like shit and they fail miserably every time, it's astounding honestly.
Their depection of mentally ill lefties are quite spot on really.

- - - Updated - - -

jew's whore, why are snarling? did someone step on your tail?
You should eat more pork, its shown that those who doesn’t are in much bigger risk of blowing themselves up.

You are nearly there, be careful.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I dont think I ever said it excuse its excusing it?

Just that the far left are mentally ill and brain dead.
You're missing the point.
"Why are you killing all of these children?"
"Hey look over here, liberals LMAO!!!!"

I'm not sure if this is affiliated with the government officially at all, but It's pointless and ineffective. It just comes off as stupid.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
You're missing the point.
"Why are you killing all of these children?"
"Hey look over here, liberals LMAO!!!!"

I'm not sure if this is affiliated with the government officially at all, but It's pointless and ineffective. It just comes off as stupid.
What Israel is doing is unacceptable, but that third party you mention are in focus right now for good reason.

Just this week University presidents from Harvard and others really came off badly.

What Israel are doing in Gaza and the West Bank is wrong I agree, although I can somehow understand they don’t want to give Hamas breathing space. But there is a big issue with antisemitism on the far left and the universities, they have been indoctrinated for years, the video even if out of place right now is actually spot on.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
And raping toddlers… :shifty:
I'm starting to think Turk is a closet Jew. He wish he could just come out and say he was always a Jew inside, but couldn't get out of the closet because of backlash.

That would explain why he's hating on everything Jewish, he has to convince the world he's anything but Jewish, just like someone who's trying to show the whole world they're homophobic because they don't want others to know they're gay themselves.

That's probably why Turk hates Allegri, he reminds him of the Jewish man he once felt in love with, but he left Turk for someone else and broke his heart.

:boh:

Jul 2, 2006
I'm starting to think Turk is a closet Jew. He wish he could just come out and say he was always a Jew inside, but couldn't get out of the closet because of backlash.

That would explain why he's hating on everything Jewish, he has to convince the world he's anything but Jewish, just like someone who's trying to show the whole world they're homophobic because they don't want others to know they're gay themselves.

That's probably why Turk hates Allegri, he reminds him of the Jewish man he once felt in love with, but he left Turk for someone else and broke his heart.

:boh:

are you telling your life story, jew's whore?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What Israel is doing is unacceptable, but that third party you mention are in focus right now for good reason.

Just this week University presidents from Harvard and others really came off badly.

What Israel are doing in Gaza and the West Bank is wrong I agree, although I can somehow understand they don’t want to give Hamas breathing space. But there is a big issue with antisemitism on the far left and the universities, they have been indoctrinated for years, the video even if out of place right now is actually spot on.
There really isn't though, I feel like it's blown totally out of proportion as usual.

Edit: And obviously it shouldn't be happening at all, but for it to garner international news like this?

Last edited:

AlexDP705

Jul 10, 2018
There really isn't though, I feel like it's blown totally out of proportion as usual.

Edit: And obviously it shouldn't be happening at all, but for it to garner international news like this?
There’s been a very intentional effort from Israel gov and their supporters (starting long before the current conflict) to conflate Israel/zionism and all jews/judaism, with the intention that any opposition to the former can be equated to opposition to the latter, i.e. that anti-zionism is anti-semitism.

The irony is that this misrepresentation is itself antisemitic, namely by promoting the far-right idea that jews are “foreign” to lands outside of Israel or are unsafe outside of it, by demonising Jewish members of the anti-zionist movement and denouncing them as “not real jews” or ignoring they exist, by promoting the targeting of Jews for the crimes of the Israeli gov, and by abusing the definition of antisemitism (which is a very real issue) making it harder to fight against.

The vast majority of people on the “far-left”, which unlike the far-right doesn’t even exist as an organized entity in places like the US thanks to a century of red scare and McCarthyism, are opposed to zionism and the actions of the Israeli state, not jews or judaism. The biggest threat to jews worldwide is and always will be the far-right, which includes the Israeli government.

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
@ALC would have to let us know about Hamas tactics to be sure.
It is known that Hamas leaders are big fans of the movie Hurt Locker with Jeremy Renner. In that movie, the Arab terrorists kill a boy that Jeremy was friends with and plant bombs inside his dead body.

Since Hamas are also Arabs, they do this with dead Palestinian children in order to ambush the noble IDF soldiers.

Therefore Israel has no choice but to kill the children before Hamas gets to them and maim them in such a way that bombs can’t be placed inside them.

so you can’t blame israel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)