Israeli-Palestinian conflict (23 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lenin was not Jewish, he might have had Jewish roots but that doesn't make him a Jew in terms of ideology. Learn to know the difference.

By your own wicked views you must be a pedophile, after all that's what your glorious Prophet was. So does that make all muslims pedophiles or terrorists? You must believe so?
Well, let's not call the Prophet a pedophile just yet.

We're still building that telescope, you know.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What is a jew in terms of ideology? :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I assume he means in terms of religion…? Lenin was an atheist, a militant atheist at that. He was biologically 1/4 Jewish, something which from everything I’ve read he was unaware of. Calling Lenin Jewish and/or suggesting he was part of some secret Jewish cabal out to rule/destroy the world is supremely stupid.

But… it’s Turk, so expecting anything else would be irrational.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I assume he means in terms of religion…? Lenin was an atheist, a militant atheist at that. He was biologically 1/4 Jewish, something which from everything I’ve read he was unaware of. Calling Lenin Jewish and/or suggesting he was part of some secret Jewish cabal out to rule/destroy the world is supremely stupid.

But… it’s Turk, so expecting anything else would be irrational.
True, wrong choice of words. You explained it well.

Jul 2, 2006
He showed his true face, dropping the mask is rare among them.

There is also this part where he is basically admitting that jews also own egypt. they can order mukhabarat to kidnap and torture his parents.

In another video, Seldowitz asks the man whether he’s familiar with Egypt’s General Intelligence Service, better known as the Mukhabarat.
“Mukhabarat in Egypt will get your parents,” Seldowitz says to the vendor. “Does your father like his fingernails? They’ll take them out one by one.”
The former government official then holds up his phone, says, “Smile for me,” and laughs.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Car bomb at NY border crossing. Have the terror attacks from this stupid conflict between two groups of absolute retards been exported finally?
I don’t care much for the fossil fuels/green debate… but I can’t wait for the end of being dependent on fossil fuels for hopefully finally being out of the Middle East for good. Stop meddling/intervening for whatever reason, and let them solve their own shit for better or worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)