Israeli-Palestinian conflict (33 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Sorry for ruining the joke but what’s the deal with Jaden Smith. I’m quite out of touch with the latest Hollywood stuff.
lol it’s a joke about the movie wild Wild West where will smith goes up against a villain with no legs. I’m saying Jaden because Will is going to be a senior citizen by the time that kid grows up to become a legless villain

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
We invented religon, because we are scared to die.
Im reading the book ‘Sapiens: a brief history of mankind’ which is about the cognitive evolution and the human capability of believing in imaginary things like religions or even laws (meaning: you can’t physically grab a law, we all live according to those laws though, same with religion of course). It doesn’t really relate to your post but I had to think about it, the fact that we humans are willing to fight and die for all those imaginary concepts are one of the reasons we made it so far compared to other animals.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Im reading the book ‘Sapiens: a brief history of mankind’ which is about the cognitive evolution and the human capability of believing in imaginary things like religions or even laws (meaning: you can’t physically grab a law, we all live according to those laws though, same with religion of course). It doesn’t really relate to your post but I had to think about it, the fact that we humans are willing to fight and die for all those imaginary concepts are one of the reasons we made it so far compared to other animals.
really good book

Mar 10, 2009
Funny as it may be, he’s right though. Exactly what are those weapons doing in a hospital? They have no business there.
You really are either an idiot are extremely deluded.

I remember in when I condemned Saudi in Saudi thread but warned how Israel gets things off easily. This past month alone has exposed Israel is the worst state in the world, of ever existed.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yes keep crying Zion lover.
Talk about being deluded - it’s just the typical and so predictable reply when someone can’t handle you find more sympathy with Israel, you’re either a zionist yourself or the worst human to ever walk the Earth :lol:

I don’t think I ever agreed to all of what Israel is doing, far from. They’re not without blood on their hands.

Last edited:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Talk about being deluded - it’s just the typical and so predictable reply when someone can’t handle you find more sympathy with Israel, you’re either a zionist yourself or the worst human to ever walk the Earth :lol:

I don’t think I ever agreed to all of what Israel is doing, far from. They’re not without blood on their hands.
The’re not without blood on their hands, man they’re drowning in it.

Also they haven’t found shit at the hospital.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Funny as it may be, he’s right though. Exactly what are those weapons doing in a hospital? They have no business there.
To be fair at the rate Israel is going, you need protection if you're admitted to the hospital. God forbid you get injured and an ambulance has to pick you up. You're as good as dead at that point.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The’re not without blood on their hands, man they’re drowning in it.

Also they haven’t found shit at the hospital.
True. If they don’t find Hamas tunnels they have an explenation problem as they made it quite clear thats what they discovered on satelite images as far as I remember.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair at the rate Israel is going, you need protection if you're admitted to the hospital. God forbid you get injured and an ambulance has to pick you up. You're as good as dead at that point.
True.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

what do you think guys, is he right that population cannot be held accountable for electing radical leaders? Palestine officially voted for Hamas ages ago and he had good arguments on how Hamas has also changed over the years, however Netanyahu has received a mandate from Israeli population time and time again, the last time in 2022, can Bibi really be separated from the population that easily?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't understand though, is the presence of an AK-47 in a hospital justification to bomb it?

I have no doubt that Hamas uses soft targets like this to store weapons or whatever, and then Israel plays right into their hands every single time with the amount of force that they use to do anything. The fact that it's there is almost irrelevant, as it poses no real threat to them.

And this is, of course, assuming they're not lying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)