Israeli-Palestinian conflict (22 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And you know Kamala. She'd probably let out an unfunny wisecrack on the call and laugh in her freakish laugh way, making you think, "Am I being punk'd?"

she'd be slinging her weird platitudes that don't exist: " I don’t know what’s wrong with you Hamas people. You think you just fell out of a coconut tree?” (awkward laughter) "You exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you! "

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I know her and her partner who died is a friend. I won't comment on how she experienced things, she's a cool person and apparently brave, but I can tell you for sure they were tripping mad on acid when all this went down.

I was in Be'eri that Saturday, later then that event but fighting wasn't completely over till the next day. I have 3 very good friend from there, one didn't make it. Surreal.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I know her and her partner who died is a friend. I won't comment on how she experienced things, she's a cool person and apparently brave, but I can tell you for sure they were tripping mad on acid when all this went down.

I was in Be'eri that Saturday, later then that event but fighting wasn't completely over till the next day. I have 3 very good friend from there, one didn't make it. Surreal.

My condolences my brother, i really pray both sides can find a way to resolve this as bleak it may look.

Apr 12, 2004
My condolences my brother, i really pray both sides can find a way to resolve this as bleak it may look.
You should send them sandwiches. That is more useful than praying.

- - - Updated - - -

Israel just bombed a hospital. Estimated 200 to 300 killed.

- - - Updated - - -

https://apnews.com/article/israel-p...-biden-rafah-e062825a375d9eb62e95509cab95b80c

KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip (AP) — The Gaza Health Ministry said an Israeli airstrike Tuesday hit a Gaza City hospital packed with wounded and other Palestinians seeking shelter, killing hundreds. If confirmed, the attack would be by far the deadliest Israeli airstrike in five wars fought since 2008.

Photos from al-Ahli Hospital showed fire engulfing the hospital halls, shattered glass and body parts scattered across the area. The ministry said at least 500 people had been killed.

Several hospitals in Gaza City have become refuges for hundreds of people, hoping they would be spared bombardment after Israel ordered all residents of the city and surrounding areas to evacuate to the southern Gaza Strip.

Israeli military spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari said there were still no details on the hospital deaths: “We will get the details and update the public. I don’t know to say whether it was an Israeli air strike.”

In the south, continued strikes killed dozens of civilians and at least one senior Hamas figure Tuesday in attacks it says are targeted at militants. U.S. officials worked to convince Israel to allow delivery of supplies to desperate civilians, aid groups and hospitals after days of failed hopes for an opening in the siege.

With Israel barring entry of water, fuel and food into Gaza since Hamas’ brutal attack last week, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken secured an agreement with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to discuss creation of a mechanism for delivering aid to the territory’s 2.3 million people. U.S. officials said the gain might appear modest, but stressed that it was a significant step forward.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)