Israeli-Palestinian conflict (80 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Just to demonstrate how much of a fraud this whole thing is, the IDF supposedly knows precisely where every Hamas target is in Gaza, where exactly every single instance of a "human shield" is occurring, in order to conduct bombing campaigns in an area where 2 million people are packed like sardines in a 150 square mile open air prison. But in spite of that amazing accuracy, they supposedly didn't know that 1,500 Hamas terrorists were planning to scale the border walls in multiple areas at basically the same time, got upwards of 20km past the border even in daylight. Obviously I call bullshit.

I think people are figuring out that the law of diminishing marginal utility also applies to consuming propaganda from Israel. There's a shit ton of Pro-Palestinian rallies being held across the US this coming weekend, much more so than I remember from wars in the past. Keep in mind these aren't marketed as Pro-Hamas rallies. I think there's a difference. Looks like France doesn't care as they banned pro-Pali rallies, and as shit escalates, wouldn't be surprised if that spreads as well.
I've been saying this for like a decade now and I hope it's true, but here we are today and nothing tangible has really changed unfortunately. I just don't think it ever really will anymore, unless the US has a much more left-leaning President and Congress.

Also fuck France, as per usual.

Apr 17, 2013
Also fuck France, as per usual.
There was a terrorist attack yesterday in France. A 20-year-old Chechen killed a French teacher in Arras. 3 years after the beheading of Samuel Patty, a professor also beheaded by another Chechen. France is on red attack alert. The Louvre was closed today.

The far left refuses to qualify Hamas as terrorist, fearing that its immigrant electorate will reproach it (what racism). The far left is a danger for the republic because it compromises with the Islamists to win. The Minister of the Interior has identified more than a hundred anti-Semitic acts since the events in Israel. We know how this kind of demonstration will end.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Israeli settlers set up new illegal outpost on Palestinian land
A new settler outpost appeared just days after Netanyahu ordered construction of 1,000 new homes in illegal settlement.

https://www.nrc.no/news/2023/august...-disappeared-due-to-israeli-settler-violence/

lemme ask you a simple question, why u worried about muzzies allahu akbaraing, but someone can change his religion to judiasam, go to isreal and take over land of other people illegally and you still say they should work to improve their standard of living? despite this?

cuz when they try and live, jews can yahweh akbar and take over land AND have government allow it by sending troopps to protect illegal settlements.

this is what you are not understanding. no one wakes up and thinks HMMM yes what evil deeds can i commit today? it takes years and years of violence, desperation, horrid living conditions and propganda to reach a boiling point.

violence organized on this scale doesn't happen randomly. it's a failure of humanity on so many levels over so many years.
Taking other people's land illegally how?
From my knowledge the first people in history to ever settle the area are the jews.
Can you show me a proof from history where the Palestinians are atested to first settle the area?
Or you only recognize history going from 1947 onward?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There was a terrorist attack yesterday in France. A 20-year-old Chechen killed a French teacher in Arras. 3 years after the beheading of Samuel Patty, a professor also beheaded by another Chechen. France is on red attack alert. The Louvre was closed today.

The far left refuses to qualify Hamas as terrorist, fearing that its immigrant electorate will reproach it (what racism). The far left is a danger for the republic because it compromises with the Islamists to win. The Minister of the Interior has identified more than a hundred anti-Semitic acts since the events in Israel. We know how this kind of demonstration will end.
The hilarious part is that the LGBTQ alphabet army folk would all be imprisoned/tortured/executed if they lived in Islamic fundamentalist regions. But that doesn’t stop them from praising Jihadist “freedom fighters” lol

Apr 17, 2013
The hilarious part is that the LGBTQ alphabet army folk would all be imprisoned/tortured/executed if they lived in Islamic fundamentalist regions. But that doesn’t stop them from praising Jihadist “freedom fighters” lol

Too bad there isn't a reality TV show where LGBTQ and Islamists are locked up in a house for a month,I'll pay to see that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Taking other people's land illegally how?
From my knowledge the first people in history to ever settle the area are the jews.
Can you show me a proof from history where the Palestinians are atested to first settle the area?
Or you only recognize history going from 1947 onward?
Bro, there were people in the area of Israel/Palestine long before the Jews/Israelites existed there. If you want to say Semitic people were the first there, sure, but that’s just a language group, which includes Arabic and Syriac too lol

Israelites didn’t arrive in Canaan until ~1250 BCE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)