Israeli-Palestinian conflict (40 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I was thinking that. Especially considering how this has been all over twitter. And one middle eastern country has bought a huge chunk of twitter via loan to Elon musk.

Also Israel apparently got a heads up about the attack from Egypt and ignored it.

only time will tell but who’s to say the Arab country with a stake on twitter didn’t urge hamas to go on a massive attack, make it as gruesome and publish as much as possible, using twitter not only to publish but also possibly to organize.

and Israel wanted this to happen to finally have a reason to take over Gaza, hence ignoring the heads up from Egypt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
My wife is a psychologist who works with kids. She tells me of the profound trauma that certain events have on a child like bullying, domestic violence, etc. That kid is likely to do some screwed up things, but you have to put a large amount of blame on the abusers.

These people who are burying their kids or kids watching their parents die from this violence, their path for future destruction is already set.

There are many innocents in this who have been groomed or are forced to push a button to kill because some scheming son of a bitch is sitting in his/her safe space, making political moves.

May 26, 2016
I was thinking that. Especially considering how this has been all over twitter. And one middle eastern country has bought a huge chunk of twitter via loan to Elon musk.

Also Israel apparently got a heads up about the attack from Egypt and ignored it.

only time will tell but who’s to say the Arab country with a stake on twitter didn’t urge hamas to go on a massive attack, make it as gruesome and publish as much as possible, using twitter not only to publish but also possibly to organize.

and Israel wanted this to happen to finally have a reason to take over Gaza, hence ignoring the heads up from Egypt.
The fact that they actually was warned about it yet still the security sector of Israel (which is supposedly very competent) completely failed, is indeed fishy.

I dont even know where the borders between conspiracy theorys and possible outcomes lie any longer. Its all a shitshow and in the end civilians always end up paying the highest price.

What a sad and dark world we live in

Apr 17, 2013
The fact that they actually was warned about it yet still the security sector of Israel (which is supposedly very competent) completely failed, is indeed fishy.
It's the 1st army in the region, they believed themselves to be invulnerable.
I heard in the media this morning that half of the Israeli military personnel along the border were on vacation for the holiday of Sidrat Torah, this is the religious effect in Israel of the rabbis who are pressuring the IDF to they release the soldiers for religious holidays. 20 years ago, only 1/10th of this military personnel would have been on vacation.”

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This is gruesome shit. Bunker busters on civilian buildings and just straight up Dresden 1945 vibes to boot.

Knesset made a statement last night (iirc) that roughly translates to annexation of Gaza and cleansing of the populace.

The US seriously needs to put its foot down here, rather than sending a carrier to keep other countries at bay while Israel conducts the massacre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
as far as I'm concerned, less Islam = more peace. So Forza Israel.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This is gruesome shit. Bunker busters on civilian buildings and just straight up Dresden 1945 vibes to boot.

Knesset made a statement last night (iirc) that roughly translates to annexation of Gaza and cleansing of the populace.

The US seriously needs to put its foot down here, rather than sending a carrier to keep other countries at bay while Israel conducts the massacre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you link to that Knesset statement?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That maybe sometimes states let bad things happen to their own people to justify responses to carry out their own agendas.

Maybe that happened here, maybe it didn't. But doesn't seem so crazy now, does it?
false flags? that’s not really a conspiracy. It’s happened in history. Not often tho.

It is also just a likely be hubris and the thought of being invincible that comes with power. Or incompetence.

In addition, we don’t really know what a “warning” means, was it specific or was it “watch your back this weekend”.

That said, I’m still leaning toward this being the first steps to giants devouring the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 34)