Israeli-Palestinian conflict (74 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
eating shit is a pork behaviour, as is sharing their females with others. we don't eat pork nor practice their habits. you, on the other hand...
All non pork eaters are gay af

- - - Updated - - -

Jews are our semitic brothers
Bosnians are semitic? What?

- - - Updated - - -

All this bickering is just proving that atheism is the superior religious attitude.
Basically both sides are nazi af (christians and muslims), just look at how do they argue here

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Colonizers should kill all of the original citizens to live in this new place in peace,, like what EU did in the Americas.
So,, regardless what you think about Hamas leadership,, if there is no Hamas,, there will be another resistance doing exactly the same.
If your talking about the individuals at the of top of Hamas,, they are using the Hamas resistance movement for their own personal gain,, i would it funny cause clearly they are not living in heaven or a peaceful life.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk
Ismail Haniyeh, Hamas PM lives extravagantly in Qatar. So does the former PM Mashal who's net worth is estimated at 2-5 Billion dollars, with a B

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Violence births Violence.
I have met many Israelis and Palaistinians, we were colleagues with a few of them. None of them endorsed violence and would like to see this conflict to end.
There were always theories that foreign interests conserve this fire.
US from the Isreali side to excuse their presence and interventions there and some Suni dark forces from the other side.
Isreal has too many enemies and they feel obliged to response with power to show they are not weak. With US stepping down every where, fear must be their main fuel now.
As for the big question, who funds the Palaistinians and why, that still remains a question. But at the moment, the primary suspect is pictured to be Turkey.
Personally i dont buy it, mostly because i consider them incapable, but the Israelis do and the tension will rise.
Iran funds them for the most part..iran is also a threat to more than only israel as they are working on a nuclear program and threaten the Arabic Sunni states as well..so questions can be asked who is selling technology to iran and why the countries that sell the technologies in secret are not investigated? Iran doesn't have the technology to build most of the things they sell in black market. Let's see the "righteous" countries such as US and UK also known as UN, investigate Russia and china...they won't because it doesn't suit thier interests. All these counties that "care" really don't AT ALL..about helpless Palestinians or the threat normal civilian Jews face..it's all a big fat lie, and human nature lies at the core of this theater of filth called human "civilization". If you are familiar with Roger waters these lyrics sum it up nicely...

human nature has baffled Charles Darwin's monkey..

Perfect sense part I

The monkey sat on a pile of stones
And stared at the broken bone in his hand
And the stains of a viennese quartet
Rang out across the land
The monkey looked up at the stars
And thought to himself
Memory is a stranger
History is for fools
And he cleaned his hands
In a pool of holy writing
Turned his back on the garden
And set out for the nearest town
Hold on hold on soldier
When you add it all up
The tears and the marrowbone
There's an ounce of gold
And an ounce of pride in each ledger
And the germans killed the jews
And the jews killed the arabs
And the arabs killed the hostages
And that is the news
And is it any wonder
That the monkey's confused
He said mama mama
The president's a fool
Why do i have to keep reading
These technical manuals?
And the joint chiefs of staff
And the brokers on wall street said
Don't make us laugh
You're a smart kid
Time is linear
Memory is a stranger
History is for fools
Man is a tool in the hands
Of the great god almighty
And they gave him command
Of a nuclear submarine
And sent him back in search of
The garden of eden

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I would agree but Israel keeps expanding their settlements e.g. in east Jerusalem, so no wonder they have a hard time accepting reality,
While true, the longer it takes the worse it will get . The only way to stop the expansion of settlements is by reaching an agreement.

There is a saying in Israel. "the Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity", and while seeming argumentative, with the benefit of hindsight, it's quite accurate.

Aug 2, 2005
Ismail Haniyeh, Hamas PM lives extravagantly in Qatar. So does the former PM Mashal who's net worth is estimated at 2-5 Billion dollars, with a B
Probably.. but it would not matter anyway.

Frankly.. not seeing Hamas in particular or Palestinians in general forgetting the colonization and being killed,, humiliated at each check point,, discriminated,, and forced out of their land and homes.. for some Jewish who for 500 years or even more of generation,, (or maybe just because his mom was Jew) who never been even close to Middle East to live in their homes,, just because an "altered" Tawrat said this your land from God,, again,, which debatable as some Jewish people also says that god banished them and they should never have a state.
So,, either for the zionist state to kill all the palestinians or force them out to other neighboring countries (which is the plan since day 1 in Jordan as planned by the Zionist to be the alternative state for the Palestinians)..

And let's not forget,, the Zionist state was never meant to be here

X (Britain) promised the Jews to give them a land they dont own. Fix This.

Reply or dont, i am not replying anymore in this thread..

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Probably.. but it would not matter anyway.

Frankly.. not seeing Hamas in particular or Palestinians in general forgetting the colonization and being killed,, humiliated at each check point,, discriminated,, and forced out of their land and homes.. for some Jewish who for 500 years or even more of generation,, (or maybe just because his mom was Jew) who never been even close to Middle East to live in their homes,, just because an "altered" Tawrat said this your land from God,, again,, which debatable as some Jewish people also says that god banished them and they should never have a state.
So,, either for the zionist state to kill all the palestinians or force them out to other neighboring countries (which is the plan since day 1 in Jordan as planned by the Zionist to be the alternative state for the Palestinians)..

And let's not forget,, the Zionist state was never meant to be here

X (Britain) promised the Jews to give them a land they dont own. Fix This.

Reply or dont, i am not replying anymore in this thread..

Such a false narrative.

The brits did own the land because they won it by force, just like the ottomans before them, the caliphates before that and Romans, Persians,Jews and who ever else before. Just like Israel owns the land now.
Maybe you need to refresh your history but the whole Arab world we know today was taken by force from Morocco to Iraq, hundreds of different ethnicities, cultures and religions erased.

There is no birthright to any land, it's just a false sense of entitlement (something Arabs excel at). Land is taken, by force, money or by diplomacy, never given, by right or otherwise. The whole Arab world tried to take Israel back several times and failed each time, whatever argument you want to make, Israel earned it's right "to be there", even if on the expanse of other people.

Want to fix it? come to the negotiating table or take it by force. Anything else is just playing the victim card and hoping someone else fixes it for you.

Last edited:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
First that's 3 billion not 4. The US spend 50 billion annually on foreign aid

Second it's peanuts. It's less then 1% of Israel GDP

Third it's not giving, it's called military aid and 100% of it is spent on buying American products.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)