Israeli-Palestinian conflict (38 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
ßöмßäяðîëя;4527911 said:
Is: $#@! Israel, we shouldn't assist them in any way, arrest and try them for crimes against humanity.

Was: $#@! Palestine and Palestinians, it's all sour grapes and they hate them just because they are Jews.
i like your current opinion. you made a good choice :D

Jul 1, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4527911 said:
Is: Fuck Israel, we shouldn't assist them in any way, arrest and try them for crimes against humanity.

Was: Fuck Palestine and Palestinians, it's all sour grapes and they hate them just because they are Jews.
Pretty much the same here, reading extensively on the topic made me change my mind.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
that interview is actually why i cant stand him
I don't know him really apart from a couple of vids I have seen of him but I didn't like that interview either (not because I disagreed with the point he was trying to get across though).

Btw, in this interview he's talking about his opinions on the political and religious situations in Iran. You can hardly see an Iranian who's lived almost all his/her life outside Iran having such realistic and unbiased viewpoints on what's actually going on in Iran (you won't understand what the interviewer's saying but Aslan is speaking in English).

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10,693
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4527911 said:
    Is: $#@! Israel, we shouldn't assist them in any way, arrest and try them for crimes against humanity.

Was: $#@! Palestine and Palestinians, it's all sour grapes and they hate them just because they are Jews.
    Thanks for answering and for changing your opinion. :tup:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    @Trequartista

This Sunday I'm going to a lecture by Ilan Pappé about the Nakba and the ethnical cleansing of Palestinians from 1948 and onwards. I've read a few of his books and they're all very good - looking forward to this.

Jul 2, 2006
    MAVI MARMARA VICTIM PASSES AWAY 4 YEARS AFTER ISRAELI ATTACK

Uğur Süleyman Söylemez, who was wounded by an Israeli attack on the Mavi Marmara ship and was left in a coma for four years, has passed away at 51 years of age. Söylemez, who was heavily injured by Israeli soldiers, had been in a coma since the incident.

The Mavi Marmara was on its way to bringing humanitarian aid to Gaza in May 2010, when Israeli soldiers raided the ship leaving 9 dead and 30 wounded. The death toll has now reached 10 after Söylemez died in an hospital where he was receiving treatment.

Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan visited Söylemez on August 2, 2010 after the incident took place.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10,697
    MAVI MARMARA VICTIM PASSES AWAY 4 YEARS AFTER ISRAELI ATTACK

Uğur Süleyman Söylemez, who was wounded by an Israeli attack on the Mavi Marmara ship and was left in a coma for four years, has passed away at 51 years of age. Söylemez, who was heavily injured by Israeli soldiers, had been in a coma since the incident.

The Mavi Marmara was on its way to bringing humanitarian aid to Gaza in May 2010, when Israeli soldiers raided the ship leaving 9 dead and 30 wounded. The death toll has now reached 10 after Söylemez died in an hospital where he was receiving treatment.

Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan visited Söylemez on August 2, 2010 after the incident took place.
    He went to a better place...
    Enna Lellah wa Enna Elayhe Rajeoun...

Jul 2, 2006
    Israel kidnap claim 'stunt,' say families of suspects

RAMALLAH

The families of two Hamas members accused by Israel of kidnapping three Jewish settlers counter-accused Israel of exploiting the incident to undermine a recent Palestinian reconciliation agreement.

"This is a stunt by Israel aimed at targeting Hamas' infrastructure and hampering reconciliation between [Hamas in] Gaza and [Fatah in] Ramallah," said Omar Abu Eisha, father of Amer Abu Eisha, who was accused – along with fellow Hamas member Marwan Qawasmeh – of kidnapping the trio.

Abu Eisha and Qawasmeh, aged 33 and 29 respectively, have remained in Israeli police custody for over two weeks. On Thursday, Israel's intelligence apparatus explicitly accused them of kidnapping the three settlers.

"We haven't heard anything about Marwan since he was detained," said Qawasmeh's mother. "Our life has been turned into a nightmare for no good reason."

Abu Eisha, a father of three, and Qawasmeh, who was recently married, both hail from Hebron's Al-Hajar neighborhood.

Hamas, for its part, has repeatedly dismissed the claims, while Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas – who has condemned the alleged kidnapping – maintains that Israel is exploiting the incident to crack down on Palestinians.

On Thursday, Palestinian Foreign Minister Riyad al-Maliki accused Israel of trying to torpedo inter-Palestinian reconciliation and undermine a recently-unveiled Palestinian unity government.

The new government was unveiled earlier this month following a Palestinian reconciliation agreement aimed at ending seven years of rift between rival factions Hamas and Fatah.

The Israeli government slammed Abbas for cutting a deal with Hamas – which Israel considers a "terrorist group" – and suspended foundering peace talks with Ramallah.

"I am certain that Marwan and Amer were detained by Israeli Special Forces and that the Israeli occupation government will eventually kill them and say the settlers were freed – just to score internal political gains," the elder Abu Eisha – who was himself imprisoned by Israel for 22 months in the mid-1990s – said.

Since Israeli search operations began some two weeks ago, over 500 have been detained from the West Bank, mostly Hamas members.

No group, however, has claimed responsibility for the disappearances to date.

By Qais Abu Samra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)