Israeli-Palestinian conflict (74 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,381
    Agree completely :tup:

I watched a documentary about Israel not long ago. And an Israeli woman said something smart: "As long as Palestinians support Hamas, they are nothing but terrorists and don't deserve a country of their own". This woman also said she doesn't believe in peace with them, and that her blood boils when she sees young Palestinians with Hamas t-shirts.

Palestinians will get their own country in two ways:
    - a victorious arab attack of Israel (not likely)
    - diplomacy (only solution)

their current strategy is pure bollocks.
    Do you know what I hate the most. I hate ignorance.

Give me how many Israelis were killed by Hamas this year? None.

On the other side, 165 Palestinians were killed in 2011.

You can give us advices as much as you want but try to read just a little about the current situation before doing so.

In addition, Palestinians tried the diplomacy from 1991 to 2000, and the result was a big shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
    Do you know what I hate the most. I hate ignorance.

Give me how many Israelis were killed by Hamas this year? None.

On the other side, 165 Palestinians were killed in 2011.

You can give us advices as much as you want but try to read just a little about the current situation before doing so.

In addition, Palestinians tried the diplomacy from 1991 to 2000, and the result was a big shit.
    So what? History matters, once a terrorist always a terrorist. Palestinians need some realistic and wise politicians that will see that diplomacy is the only solution.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,383
    So what? History matters, once a terrorist always a terrorist. Palestinians need some realistic and wise politicians that will see that diplomacy is the only solution.
    I'm giving you the numbers of 2011 and you give me that I should go back to history.

Ok. Do you want me to go to history? I want to go to 1948. Zionists made their country based on terrorist attacks on Palestinians. Using your logic, once Zionists did massacres, then all of them are terrorists till now. Right?

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
    I'm giving you the numbers of 2011 and you give me that I should go back to history.

Ok. Do you want me to go to history? I want to go to 1948. Zionists made their country based on terrorist attacks on Palestinians. Using your logic, once Zionists did massacres, then all of them are terrorists till now. Right?
    All of the people from then are dead. The people running Hamas, once supported terrorist attacks. This is a big difference.

And an organisation (Hamas) != Idea/belief (zionists)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Israel is definitely a terrorist state, there is no doubt that they were established illegitimately on Palestinian soil. Hamas is taking the right approach against those terrorists, armed resistance is the only way despite the obvious differences in military strength. Israel doesn't want any diplomacy, the evidence of that, is how they keep expanding their imperialist settlements in Palestine year by year. So the only way of dealing with them is armed resistance. Keep them on their feet the whole time, never let them live in peace. I don't think there has been any country over the past half century that has been responsible for as much civilian deaths as terrorist Israel.

Like the other colonial powers in the Middle East, Israel will be forced out as well. Hopefully the Arab spring changes the new governments approach towards the zionist establishment. The official position of all Arab governments should be, no diplomatic relations with Israel, and no recognition of their right to exist on Palestinian soil.

Forza Palestine, we never thought our countries would get rid of our dictators, but against all the odds, we did. The same will happen to Israel :tup:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Israel is definitely a terrorist state, there is no doubt that they were established illegitimately on Palestinian soil. Hamas is taking the right approach against those terrorists, armed resistance is the only way despite the obvious differences in military strength. Israel doesn't want any diplomacy, the evidence of that, is how they keep expanding their imperialist settlements in Palestine year by year. So the only way of dealing with them is armed resistance. Keep them on their feet the whole time, never let them live in peace. I don't think there has been any country over the past half century that has been responsible for as much civilian deaths as terrorist Israel.

Like the other colonial powers in the Middle East, Israel will be forced out as well. Hopefully the Arab spring changes the new governments approach towards the zionist establishment. The official position of all Arab governments should be, no diplomatic relations with Israel, and no recognition of their right to exist on Palestinian soil.

Forza Palestine, we never thought our countries would get rid of our dictators, but against all the odds, we did. The same will happen to Israel :tup:
    +REP Fred. Couldn't said it better.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,388

:tup:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,396
    I guess it really pissed u off when the western world dumped a ton of isreali's in "palestine"
    What is disgusting is that those who dumped those Zionists in Palestine are asking us to accept having them in our houses, and complaining that we refuse to do that.

DVS

Must be patient
    Nov 13, 2008
    What is disgusting is that those who dumped those Zionists in Palestine are asking us to accept having them in our houses, and complaining that we refuse to do that.
    A Zionist in your home is a fine thing. As long as you have seperate showers

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,398
    Another guy is killed now. This time in a club in North Gaza strip. This is the fourth now, and some news say the death toll is higher than that!

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,399
    The sad thing is that the club that was targeted where one guy was killed while playing football, that club is called "Peace Club"...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,400
    The sad thing is that the club that was targeted where one guy was killed while playing football, that club is called "Peace Club"...
    Now, the result for the club shelling is 2 killed and 20 injured.

The death toll in 24 hours is 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)