Israeli-Palestinian conflict (41 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Great pics as usual Abed :tup:

--

Did you read anything about Thuram's supposed visit to the opening of that new stadium in Ramallah? He has supposedly donated to the project too. He's staying somewhere here in Amman ATM, I dunno which hotel though. I would love to have some pics of him with a Juve jersey.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,211
    Great pics as usual Abed :tup:

--

Did you read anything about Thuram's supposed visit to the opening of that new stadium in Ramallah? He has supposedly donated to the project too. He's staying somewhere here in Amman ATM, I dunno which hotel though. I would love to have some pics of him with a Juve jersey.
    Thanks, Ahmed.
    I have no idea about Thuram and anything related to his project in Ramallah.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    If you read anything about it please post it here. Any info at all that would be helpful in stalking him would be very much appreciated :agree:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9,219
    After arresting thousands of suspects, it seems the Israelis found those who killed the settlers family in the West Bank one month ago. They are two Palestinian teenagers less than 18 years old according to Israeli sources. If that is really true, I do not know what the reason for such a stupid operation.

Just to keep up for you, Vinny, with these news.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    After arresting thousands of suspects, it seems the Israelis found those who killed the settlers family in the West Bank one month ago. They are two Palestinian teenagers less than 18 years old according to Israeli sources. If that is really true, I do not know what the reason for such a stupid operation.

Just to keep up for you, Vinny, with these news.
    It's not true. Some settlers reported seeing that Asian sneak into the house of the murdered family and they also spoke about the problem that broke out between him and his employers.

Besides, How can a 17 year old break into one of the West bank settlement which are known to be more sieged and protected than fuckin tel Aviv when he doesn't have any work permit nor an israeli ID. This is obviously too fishy to be this straight forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)