Israeli-Palestinian conflict (20 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I'm deadly Serious JBF :stuckup:
Explain then.
How you failed to understand that quote about zionism will forever remain a mystery to me.

So tell me. How are you going to organise it? 10 cruise ships? 20 cruise ships? Where are you going to ship them too? You're going to ship 5 million Jews somewhere? How? I mean, even merely practically speaking it's impossible.

You're going to go door by door? "Could you house a couple of Jews?". We can't build homes for 5 million people in the blink of an eye. Who's going to pay for the biggest migration of all time anyway? You're going to make the Jews pay?
You want a real solution? Here's mine:

The only way I see this struggle ending in a peaceful way is for the Palestinians to get their control back over the whole of West Bank with Jerusalem being a Capital for both the jews and Arabs, both keeping their homes excluding the ones who took over othee Palestinians homes after 1967, while the ones that were brought to the ground by the zionists could be kept since their rightful owners are dead now.
Now regarding the so called "israeli" citizens who used to live in the west bank, they will be relocated inside the Green-line zones which is the lands occupied before the 1967 war while stressing on the fact that Arab citizens who used to live their and still own lands in that part of land get the recognition for their ownership and actually get it back. Those owners are the ones living in refugee camps in both inside and outside Palestine. Now the final step is the country recognition to one country called Palestine with equal rights to both its jew and arab citizens and with the formers acknowledged right to visit religious places in the west bank whenever needed and actually buy home/land etc from Palestinians when/if a mutual agreement occurs and vise versa.

I can't see that happening though as long as the so called israel isn't brought to the ground and when/if that happens God knows how Palestinians will react as they are the ones who are victorious after 62 years under occupation so you'll expect blood to fill the streets. This solution can only works in a long negotiating process and will need a miracle to see both parties agree on that especially the occupying one.
It the most apt comparisson on the face of the Planet, you won't find a better case study on how a dual state solution can work.

:soapit:
Didn't you get your land/country back? And if you're talking about N.Ireland, weren't the one who always said we don't want them, they are too much of a headache or something?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
You can't tell a 60 year old that the place he's living for his entire life isn't his home, because it is his home. He knows no other home.
You can't tell a 30 year old that the house he lives in all his life isn't his home and it's Rebel's , just because his grandfather settled there after someone expelled Rebel's grandfather from there.
So who do you think should get the house? The one that was kicked-out of it simply because he was the weaker one or the one who settled in his place? A direct answer is required here please.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
jbf, that solution looks a lot better than your suggestion to ship all the Jews back to Europe. I think we can both agree that would be a ridiculous idea.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
The one who has been living there all his life.
The kicked one could have lived his whole life and probably his children would have lived there if it wasn't for the fact that he was expelled from his country. You think this is fair?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So who do you think should get the house? The one that was kicked-out of it simply because he was the weaker one or the one who settled in his place? A direct answer is required here please.
How can I give a direct answer to that?

Who will decide and how will it be decided who gets the house? Lets say it's decided a Palestinian to get the house. How will he get it if not by kicking out someone who is now the weaker party?
You'll do the very same thing that was done in 1947 again.

And where should the Israeli go?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The kicked one could have lived his whole life and probably his children would have lived there if it wasn't for the fact that he was expelled from his country. You think this is fair?
I'm asking you if the other option is more fair. This one makes the most sense as it doesn't cause another person to have to leave his house.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
suggestion to ship all the Jews back to Europe.
Even in theory this sounds funny. I don't know how do they imagine this to be done in practice.

Where in Europe?
So can we take a house from an Israeli family, give it to a Palestinian family and then kick Rab out of his house in Romania so we will give it to the Israeli family because one of the grandparents was originally from Romania?

Oh wait.....we have so many North Africans and other Arabs in Europe. Europe isn't their real home. Lets kick all of them out and inhabit the Jews in their places.
Sounds like a plan.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
How can I give a direct answer to that?

Who will decide and how will it be decided who gets the house? Lets say it's decided a Palestinian to get the house. How will he get it if not by kicking out someone who is now the weaker party?
You'll do the very same thing that was done in 1947 again.

And where should the Israeli go?
So you just keep on asking questions huh, give a damn answer man. And if you don't have one then quit bitching around.

I'm asking you if the other option is more fair. This one makes the most sense as it doesn't cause another person to have to leave his house.
Have you seen the poverty and bad conditions Palestinians suffer from in refugee camps? Do you know that almost 3/4 of Gaza is in fact refugee camps for the people who once lived on the west coast of Palestine and now they're living in poverty and under a siege. You call THAT living?

Just google images for "Palestinian refugees conditions" and have an idea.
Even in theory this sounds funny. I don't know how do they imagine this to be done in practice.

Where in Europe?
So can we take a house from an Israeli family, give it to a Palestinian family and then kick Rab out of his house in Romania so we will give it to the Israeli family because one of the grandparents was originally from Romania?

Oh wait.....we have so many North Africans and other Arabs in Europe. Europe isn't their real home. Lets kick all of them out and inhabit the Jews in their places.
Sounds like a plan.
Wait did you just equal Arabs living in Europe and having citizenship they applied for legally and with the acceptance of their respective "new" governments while buying/renting their homes to the ones who came from Europe and invaded a peaceful country to kick people from their houses and settle in their place without the approval of the real owners. Hilarious really :lol: :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So you just keep on asking questions huh, give a damn answer man. And if you don't have one then quit bitching around.

Wait did you just equal Arabs living in Europe and having citizenship they applied for legally and with the acceptance of their respective "new" governments while buying/renting their homes to the ones who came from Europe and invaded a peaceful country to kick people from their houses and settle in their place without the approval of the real owners. Hilarious really :lol: :lol:
:wallbang:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
it's really hard to get to read all 381 but generally speaking i kinda know the history here...i have one question though...you all say that the jews occupied the palestinian teritory..this happened in hundred of years no?...why didn't the palestinians do something from the beginning?

oh and this thing kinda resembles the romanian and hungary confict..we got our version of who was here first..they have another one

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
it's really hard to get to read all 381 but generally speaking i kinda know the history here...i have one question though...you all say that the jews occupied the palestinian teritory..this happened in hundred of years no?...why didn't the palestinians do something from the beginning?

oh and this thing kinda resembles the romanian and hungary confict..we got our version of who was here first..they have another one
You're great :D

A mistake was done 63 years ago when the land was stolen from the Palestinians and land keeps getting stolen, piece by piece, ever since.
It's complicated.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Explain then.

Didn't you get your land/country back? And if you're talking about N.Ireland, weren't the one who always said we don't want them, they are too much of a headache or something?
Jews predate the Palestinian divergent of the Arab panethnicity as they were present in Israel in Antiquity i.e. BCE.

We got 26/32 of our land back and are we at War with Britain?No

Is reunification fiscally possible? No.

Are Nationalists outbreeding Unionists paving the way for eventual confederation? Yes

We struck a deal with the Devil and realistically we could have a unified state by 2050 if birth rates/political divisions hold.

Not to be mean to any Palestinians or other Oppressed people here but the Irish was the smarter one and ultimately bore the most fruit.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

60+ years ago..

Palestine had no backup, no arms, nothing. Israel had the British support from financially into handling them the best weapons after what happened in the WW2.

Since then, Middle East has never seen or known peace.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Also, one wonders the 500.000 Palestinians refugees in Lebanon, don't they deserve to return back to their homeland after being shipped out of their houses by force?

Israel never accepts to have the refugees back. One wonders how they're going to have a State when the simplest thing of having refugees back is forbidden in their books.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006

Jews weren't the ones who invaded Palestine in the first place, It was the British and those later on paved way for zionists groups to take over Palestine by both heavily arming and training them. The Palestinians resisted the British invasion and gave their all against it and as a result many famous rebellions broke but the British always found a way to terminate those. Just minutes after Britain backed down from their occupation, zionists gangs took control and started wiping out Arabs with many famous massacres along the way. They kicked Palestinians out of their homes while killing anyone who refuses so.

The Palestinians back then were humble military wise, relying on rifles and guns at best for resistance while the zionists had tanks, planes and most importantly training. Although many Arab armies took part in the war to regain lost ground they won back some land at first but soon it became obvious they were lacking ammunition and some orders from high commanders were simply, traitorous.

So we never go that lost land again, while in 1967 israel took the initiative to signal another war on Arabs taking the rest of the land they were holding which is about 28% from the whole of Palestine which is known as the West Bank and that they did simply because the Jordanian army, the one who was responsible for that part of the country failed and made sure any Palestinian inside the West bank don't own a weapon and anyone who does gets a straight execution. It was later reviled that the Jordanian army also had orders not to defend the west bank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)