Israeli-Palestinian conflict (83 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5,847
    Breaking News:

An Israeli military hammer hit a Palestinian civilian car near Ramallah in the West Bank. The result is the killing of the father, the mother and their four children.

Earlier, this morning, Israeli forces entered Al-Aqsa mosque after Friday prayer and clashed with Palestinian prayers. The result was injuring 30 Palestinians.

It is so tense in Jerusalem these days.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5,851
    ßüякε;2378825 said:
    If you follow the news of this region, you would have known that a similar accident that killed 4 Palestinians was the spark that started the first intefada in 1987 and continued until 1994.

Apr 12, 2004
    don't view it if you're not interested, acting like an asshole when a whole family has been killed is disgusting.
    Ohh fuck off, there are whole families killed all over the world every minute, just because it was a Palestinian family doesn't make it more important.

Don't be so myopic.
    If you follow the news of this region, you would have known that a similar accident that killed 4 Palestinians was the spark that started the first intefada in 1987 and continued until 1994.
    If I cared...
    Burke loves to see dead children.
    DA!

Attachments

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    nobody said it was more fuckin' important, could have been a Jewish family just as well, still makes it a tragedy...there's a time and a place for being a fuckface, and this ain't one of 'em.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ßüякε;2378825 said:
    Nobody forced you to open the thread.

I'd do the same when something like that happens to an American family, see how you feel about it. But i'll refrain out of respect to Andy, Greg, Serge and all the other American members.

ßüякε;2378923 said:
    Ohh fuck off, there are whole families killed all over the world every minute, just because it was a Palestinian family doesn't make it more important.

Don't be so myopic.

If I cared...

DA!
    Ya but in Palestine it happens more often than anywhere else, wouldn't you agree?

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
    Hamas bans men from women's hair salons in Gaza

The Palestinian Islamist group Hamas on Thursday banned men in the Gaza Strip from working in women's hair salons, vowing to arrest and try offenders.

"The Palestinian authorities (in Gaza) have decided to ban men from working in women's beauty parlors following instructions from Interior Minister Fathi Hammad," said a statement on the website of the Hamas-run police force in Gaza.

"Anyone who breaches this decision will be arrested and tried."

Over the last three years, several beauty parlors and hair salons in the Gaza Strip have been the target of explosions and other attacks, which Hamas have blamed on radical Islamist groups who share the ideology of al Qaeda.

Such groups, which seek to defy Hamas rule in Gaza and criticize its leaders for not implementing strict Islamic law, have been blamed for attacks on places in the territory such as Internet cafes and Christian schools and property.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100305/od_nm/us_hamas_hairdressers

Apr 12, 2004
    Nobody forced you to open the thread.

I'd do the same when something like that happens to an American family, see how you feel about it. But i'll refrain out of respect to Andy, Greg, Serge and all the other American members.

Ya but in Palestine it happens more often than anywhere else, wouldn't you agree?
    I don't care about American families, be serious.

Wouldn't I agree? No, I wouldn't.

The Palestinian Islamist group Hamas on Thursday banned men in the Gaza Strip from working in women's hair salons, vowing to arrest and try offenders.

"The Palestinian authorities (in Gaza) have decided to ban men from working in women's beauty parlors following instructions from Interior Minister Fathi Hammad," said a statement on the website of the Hamas-run police force in Gaza.

Over the last three years, several beauty parlors and hair salons in the Gaza Strip have been the target of explosions and other attacks, which Hamas have blamed on radical Islamist groups who share the ideology of al Qaeda.

Such groups, which seek to defy Hamas rule in Gaza and criticize its leaders for not implementing strict Islamic law, have been blamed for attacks on places in the territory such as Internet cafes and Christian schools and property.

:lol2:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Ow, lookie who it is, Israel's favorite son. You do know you just posted an article making Hamas look good, right? They're fighting terrorism just like your favorite nation Israel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)