Israeli-Palestinian conflict (66 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 12, 2004
I volunteer to many charity events and im subscribed to the "national programm for fighting cancer" where we give Cancer patients morale and monetary support.

Yes, the people have the right to know the truth about this bloody conflict where Palestinians are being slaughtered for claiming their right to live just like any other people.
Why not ask Allah to cure their cancer?
You know that there's no such thing as Palestinian armed forces,right? and you do know that there is (sadly) an army called The Israeli Defence(Destroy) Army which is one of the strongest in the world, equipped with both Nuclear and Biological weapons which could wipe the whole of Asia out of earth..yet, you're too stubborn to admit that Palestinians are being crushed day by day.

Did you know that in the last 8 years from 29/9/2000 - 23/1/2008:
794 children were killed with cold blood.
152 women.
6 foreigners.
25 medical crews.

All of that wihtout counting the casualties nor deaths of the Ghazza massacre.
Doesn't sound like enough, we need higher returns.
As long as you have a Zionist Loby in the Congress that will never happen, sadly!
Forza Zionism

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 14, 2004
My fucking ass. Seriously, stop acting like an Israeli and support our troops. We don't need them getting killed because of our dumbass support for Israel. Get your views in order; we don't need them, they are not our ally.
on contrary: Do you remember?

ups,now saw the discussion was already taken.... but never then less,signals were given that Liberty was USS ship and believe me,no pilot in the army is having problems with his eyesight.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

ups,now saw the discussion was already taken.... but never then less,signals were given that Liberty was USS ship and believe me,no pilot in the army is having problems with his eyesight.
Hey, who cares, right? Our soldiers dying is good for Israel, the greatest nation filled with the greatest leaders in history. They are the promised people of the promised land.

Everyone should bend over and bow down to their greatness.

Mar 14, 2004
Nah,when I say Hitler was right but just over-reacted a bit...people call me nazi. May be,but that doesn't change a fact that Ado was right.

BTW,speaking of my late reaction in discussion,is there any bout M.Moore's film,I just watched Sicko and I have few questions to ask....

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't really care where the Jews go as long as they are somebody else's problem, the U.N. should have a secret meeting to resolve this jew nuisance. Perhaps a jew colony on the moon?

Mar 14, 2004
I don't really care where the Jews go as long as they are somebody else's problem, the U.N. should have a secret meeting to resolve this jew nuisance. Perhaps a jew colony on the moon?
They would accuse the rock of trying to denial their right to exist.....first Star Wars would happen.... Luke would initially fight for the right of rocks...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
My fucking ass. Seriously, stop acting like an Israeli and support our troops. We don't need them getting killed because of our dumbass support for Israel. Get your views in order; we don't need them, they are not our ally.
dude, why dont you stop whining like a bitch, and do something for this country

that article came out in 2007, and no one has heard anything about any of this since then, right ??

I call it what it is- bullshit

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As in die for bullshit wars that you voted for, and in turn raise our gas prices so you and your family and department can pay more per gallon than needed, and eventually bring back terror to our own country because of the hate we breed in the region, keeping the whole positive feedback loop of terror - military action - bombing - terror on our people - military action going?

No, sir, no thanks. I'll stay right here instead. If that makes me a Liberal anti-American to you neo-CUNTS, so be it. Rather be that than dead for your bullshit.

Mar 14, 2004
Like what? Go and get killed in an fuckhole of the earth just cuz of needs of your zionist goverment and idiot of your former president? Yeiiiii.....maybe he'll meet with Juba on coffe in suburbs of Basra or sth....

that article came out in 2007, and no one has heard anything about any of this since then, right ??

I call it what it is- bullshit
So you deny loosing your ship due to Israeli gunfire?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)