Israeli-Palestinian conflict (44 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's fun that way, and I accept it. Much better than being a Belgian waffle-eater with a pole stuck up his ass.
Your intentions are always good and I always understand what you're saying, but you generally fail to be somewhat pragmatic. You also fail to see the relativity of certain issues and you make yourself look like an utter fool every time you get outraged.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Your intentions are always good and I always understand what you're saying, but you generally fail to be somewhat pragmatic. You also fail to see the relativity of certain issues and you make yourself look like an utter fool every time you get outraged.
Not all of us can be as incredible/intelligent as you are.

Apr 12, 2004
Indeed. You're so much better at this stuff it's unbelievable.

I almost forgot you're a Belgian.
He does have a point....
It's fun that way, and I accept it. Much better than being a Belgian waffle-eater with a pole stuck up his ass.
Okay, I'm not really this kind of mod, but don't do this again, I don't want to have to break bad on you.
I believe what he said...

Paul and I said it too.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So you take his side. That is okay.

But you hold his same opinion on this matter, making your comments irrelevant.

What the guy wrote on his piece of cardboard is reality.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So what he said is not insulting either? Calling people fools, children, et cetera.

You may agree with him on that matter but don't let it skew your ability to moderate.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Oh Andy.

You're one of those people that turn republican when they hit 40. You're just not all that bright when it comes to politics.
Actually you just described yourself.

You have all the characteristics of your every day republican. Your rather ignorant on how things work in the middle east, your loud, your a bigot and your white :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Actually you just described yourself.

You have all the characteristics of your every day republican. Your rather ignorant on how things work in the middle east, your loud, your a bigot and your white :D
It's not about being something, it's about turning into something.

Read my post again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)