Israeli-Palestinian conflict (75 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The UN has already stated that Israel has committed human rights violations. Perhaps they have not yet stated that they have ignored international humanitarian law as well, but who really cares? The UN have already said that the conduct of Israel is not acceptable.

The UN is the most objective organisation in international politics, Andy. Don't be a fool.
That's like saying Johnny is the least retarded kid in the Special Olympics, so I choose him.

The Oil For Food Program, bias for Israel, it's all the same nonsense that awards a few and is a detriment to the majority.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
That's like saying Johnny is the least retarded kid in the Special Olympics, so I choose him.

The Oil For Food Program, bias for Israel, it's all the same nonsense that awards a few and is a detriment to the majority.
No, the situation is more like this:

we're in Siberia, it's minus thirty degrees celcius and there's this one car that can pick us up and bring us home. But it's a Lada. And you won't get in it, because it's not a Ferrari.

Smart choice, Andy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, the situation is more like this:

we're in Siberia, it's minus thirty degrees celcius and there's this one car that can pick us up and bring us home. But it's a Lada. And you won't get in it, because it's not a Ferrari.

Smart choice, Andy.
You forgot to mention both cars were driven by drunken madmen.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The Islamic land became Islamic when the ppl of that land choose the Islam
The land follows its own original ppl
when they say its christian then it is christian
and when they choose Islam then it is Islamic
and same goes for every religion or origin

But calling Israel Israel when we all know that the majority of the original ppl are Arabs "Palestinian" is not the same issue

Israel as a state doesn't have a historical roots and it didn't even exist before 1916 as an idea and 1948 as a real thing

Israelis as a ppl are there since the beginning , I know that
but so the others and its up to the ppl choose then
They have the right to change from Jew to Christian
and the right to change from Christian to Muslims or any other religions and so the land they live on and own,it will follow them as simple as that
Ok, but what about Turkey? What if i choose to stop in the year 1453?
There were never Turkish tribes there until the 11th century. It was Byzantine, the eastern Roman empire. People who lived there were Greeks or some other tribes who were christians after the 4th century. The capital was the great Constantinopole, the second Rome, the new capital of the Roman empire.
Starting from the 11th century the muslims started concuring these lands by force just so in 1453 Constantinopole to fall and the Turks to start rulling completely what is now called Turkey.
They occupied these lands, they concured them, they islamized many of those who already lived there (by force, may i add). Those who lived there for centuries didn't give them their lands. The Turkish tribes won them by force.

Constantinopole is today known as Istanbul. Coincidently that's the place where Turk_Bianconero lives. The old capital of the Christian world, the greatest and biggest city in the middle ages. It was never Turkish until 555 years ago (relatively short time in history). It was taken by force and now it's an islamic land.

What if i choose to stop in 1453? Does Cronios have the right to tell Turk: "Get the fuck out of my land? It's Greek land, it's not Turkish, it was never called Turkey until 1922."

So, why stop in 1948, why not stop in 2005?

Jul 2, 2006
Dude! Are you sure you've never heard of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights before?

http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html
aha thanks,i was searching it.

ironically you're posting this and defending what israel did.

all of 30 articles are fucked up by them and their phosphorus bombs.

some articles are actually laughable when you see them in this thread

Article 9.

* No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
ahat thanks,i was searching it.

ironically you're posting this and defending what israel did.

all of 30 articles are fucked up by them and their phosphorus bombs.

some articles are actually laughable when you see them in this thread

Article 9.

* No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Not to mention that the phosphorus bombs are a violation of international humanitarian law as well.

I'm not defending Israel. I never did such a thing. I have always said the attack on Gaza is wrong. I just don't hate Jews like the rest of you do.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
So you admit Israel doesn't give a horseshit about human rights and still you can find a way to defend their terrorism.
No, I admit that Israel has violated human rights, has violated international humanitarian law and I say that they should be punished.

But I don't hate Jews and I think Jews in Israel have just as much right to claim the country as their own as the Palestinians do.

Why are you people having such a hard time separating different points in a discussion? Is it because you're so emotional that you can only think in terms of good or bad?

But I am deeply sorry if I have offended you by saying that I have a profound respect for human rights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)