Israeli-Palestinian conflict (39 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
Hamas is organization who stood against Israeli occupation of Palestine.
Are they terrorist because they fight for their own land?

Would I be terrorist if i go to back to my home town and try to kick out people from my house with bomb as that would be only solution???

Israel occupy Palestine territory (which name you can't even find on maps)
also they still keep occupying parts of south Lebanon..almost 30 years

Israel is doing to Palestinians the same what fascist done to them in WW2.
They attacked Siriya, Egypt, Iraq, is Iran next?

Now imagine, if Iran would do something like this to Iraq or any other neighboring country, what will happen to them?
False analogy. Israel is accepted as a country by almost the entire globe. You might disagree, but it's there. The bombs thrown by Hamas members therefore are acts of terrorism. Because you're not trying to kick the Israelis out of our house, you're trying to kick them out of theirs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I wanted to put yes for Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?but I accidentally pressed no. :p

But I'll stick with no.
Israel got their "own" land thanks to Britan...in 1948 by partitioning Palestine..
After Germany forced millions of Jews from their homes in World War II, the international community felt the need to create an independent Jewish homeland. The responsibility fell to Britain, who quickly passed it to the United Nations .

Jan 7, 2004
Israel got their "own" land thanks to Britan...in 1948 by partitioning Palestine..
After Germany forced millions of Jews from their homes in World War II, the international community felt the need to create an independent Jewish homeland. The responsibility fell to Britain, who quickly passed it to the United Nations .

everyone did. all the countries in africa went through the same thing. god even the albania had to go through the same thing, so that's no excuse

Jan 7, 2004
three separate countries attempted to achieve the same objective at the same time frame. what the fuck do you call that. should i use the analogy of a soccer team made up of 11 separate individuals.

i am referring to what we in the west commonly call the 1948 arab-israel war

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,651
    This is real easy, ReBeL:

1. You did not find a post, because there isn't one. You're trying to evade that point by saying that I hate Islam and that there's a subforum. Very weak attempt there.

2. Fuck that reasoning about no one applying Islam as it was intended. That's just bollocks and is an easy way of steering clear from the real subject here: which is that in almost all islamic countries human rights are being violated. So those countries have little credibility left when they attack Israel for violating human rights.

3. Human rights and international humanitarian law are, despite what people might tell you, based on judeo-christian principles. No one dares to say it, because they're supposed to be universal, but in reality they are obviously western values.
    1- I don't have to look for a post for you because you simply repeat your idea about Islam at each occasion.

2- There is nothing called Islamic countries now. If you don't believe that, you're free to think of whatever you want.

3- I have no objection to you saying that the current human rights applied are originally Western values because simply these applications just show how the Westerners discriminate in implementing those "values" on different regions in the world.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    1- I don't have to look for a post for you because you simply repeat your idea about Islam at each occasion.

2- There is nothing called Islamic countries now. If you don't believe that, you're free to think of whatever you want.

3- I have no objection to you saying that the current human rights applied are originally Western values because simply these applications just show how the Westerners discriminate in implementing those "values" on different regions in the world.

1. Yet you couldn't find ONE post. That's so so strange. We'll just have to assume I hate Islam without even a shred of evidence I guess.

2. I call bullshit.

3.. Not really. They're violated all over the globe. No discrimination there.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    False analogy. Israel is accepted as a country by almost the entire globe. You might disagree, but it's there. The bombs thrown by Hamas members therefore are acts of terrorism. Because you're not trying to kick the Israelis out of our house, you're trying to kick them out of theirs.
    i dont disagree with Israel as a country, of course it should be there and in the borders which are known to the entire globe as you rightfully put it..

But Israel also must return land back to Palestinians.

Do you know how many sanctions was imposed by UN and been ignored by Israel, or blocked by US?

In regards of your "Because you're not trying to kick the Israelis out of your house, you're trying to kick them out of theirs"

I was referring to my home town in Bosnia..

But situation is very similar..I take ur land, and if u cant fight me, what will you do?
    U will try to hit where it hurts..

Do you think poor people in Palestine dont have anything else to do than to be martyrs? Who wants to blow up himself with a bomb, no one, but people fight for their children and their land.
    And no one can not kill that brave heart, not even israel

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,654
    three separate countries attempted to achieve the same objective at the same time frame. what the fuck do you call that. should i use the analogy of a soccer team made up of 11 separate individuals.

i am referring to what we in the west commonly call the 1948 arab-israel war
    Do you mean those jokes of armies that were sent to defend Palestine in 1948? Do you know these armies had British leaders? You can't call that an Arab unity, but a British one.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    Do you mean those jokes of armies that were sent to defend Palestine in 1948? Do you know these armies had British leaders? You can't call that an Arab unity, but a British one.
    Several wars, ReBeL, several wars. And it's not even important anymore. What's important is that you know that Israel would easily fight off any Arab army right now.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,658
    Several wars, ReBeL, several wars. And it's not even important anymore. What's important is that you know that Israel would easily fight off any Arab army right now.
    I agree with that because of the policy the Arab regimes implemented all these years by making the armies become more like police to kill any attempt to change anything internally.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    Why to u is so important that israel can fight any arab country easy, of course it can..

but its more important for everyone to return occupied land , and to stop killing thousands of people..

once they return land, it will be peace..

Once again, who in middle east have nuclear weapons and who can wipe other country form earth?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 33)