Israeli-Palestinian conflict (75 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
The only way this war is ever gona be won is if the Arabs unite. The Europeans did it with the Turks, but it seems the Arabs can't with the Jews. Cowards.
Are you f%cking out of your mind?

Why should Arabs unite??? Why? On basis of What?

Countries that this conflict doesnt concern directly, should do other things, maybe do smth for Peace.

everytime All Arabs/Muslims are just fired up, "Lets Unite!" "Waaaar" etc. I believe instead of going to War other Arab/Muslim nations can play vital role in peace negotiations.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
If people say a Jewish nation should not be allowed to exist (and I do understand that opinion, as I'm not a big fan of so called religious nations either), then you automatically say that a lot of muslim countries don't have the right to exist either.

And I'm damn sure that's not what you guys mean. It's simply a disguised form of racism towards Jews. Cunning really.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,627
    It's true that a lot of Arabs talk in such a manner that it almost seems as if they would welcome WW III though.

Which is odd as I suppose they actually want peace.
    Nobody wants war, but if war is imposed on somebody in Ghana, and the reason and justification for that war comes from Finland, then it is so natural to see Ghanaian people wishing war will hit Finland in the same way it hits their country.

You can't expect somebody under bombing to send roses to the World.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    Nobody wants war, but if war is imposed on somebody in Ghana, and the reason and justification for that war comes from Finland, then it is so natural to see Ghanaian people wishing war will hit Finland in the same way it hits their country.
    Well, yes and I accept that, but it doesn't look very civilised. And what's even worse, if an Arab country would actually do engage war with Israel, it would be absolutely destroyed within days. So wishing war will hit them is a bit of an odd reasoning as it's going to hurt you far more than it would hurt them. If you're in a war with Israel, my God, you're going to suffer.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    The irony of muslims complaining about violations of international humanitarian law and human rights, which are based on judeo-christian values, in a conflict with Israel, is very confusing. Furthermore their objectives are themselves violations of those rights. I have a feeling they're not going to get very far with this.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,631
    The irony of muslims complaining about violations of international humanitarian law and human rights, which are based on judeo-christian values, in a conflict with Israel, is very confusing. Furthermore their objectives are themselves violations of those rights. I have a feeling they're not going to get very far with this.
    The irony is that you hate Islam and Muslims, and you want to spread your hatred at each post. Yet, you claim to be open-minded and not a racist guy.

And by the way, it is your bad luck that you chose human rights in Islam to insult Muslims while everyone who studied history or religion know for sure the reality of the human rights in Islam.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    The irony is that you hate Islam and Muslims, and you want to spread your hatred at each post. Yet, you claim to be open-minded and not a racist guy.

And by the way, it is your bad luck that you chose human rights in Islam to insult Muslims while everyone who studied history or religion know for sure the reality of the human rights in Islam.
    Human rights are violated on a consistent basis in Islamic countries. No one even denies that anymore. Let's not be utter morons here. Hell, perhaps it even makes sense, because they are Western values. They have been imposed on the world by the West (and rightly so).

You can check all my posts: NONE of those will imply hate towards muslims. I dare you to find one.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,633
    Human rights are violated on a consistent basis in Islamic countries. No one even denies that anymore. Let's not be utter morons here. Hell, perhaps it even makes sense, because they are Western values. They have been imposed on the world by the West (and rightly so).

You can check all my posts: NONE of those will imply hate towards muslims. I dare you to find one.
    I may shock you with this fact, but there is no one country in the world currently that applies Islam as it is originally. They apply what they want and put it under an Islamic name trying to justify it. All the Muslim people know for sure that this has nothing to do with Islam in the origin.

I don't want this thread to become "Share your hatred about Islam", so please if you want to go on, there is a whole sub-forum called "religion".

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    For all those who voted that Hamas is a terrorist organization:

From the Palestinian viewpoint:

Before this war, Hamas was seen as an organization that represents some radical Islamic group in Palestine.

After this war, Hamas is seen as the only one party that tries to defend the civilian people of Gaza.

Hamas is organization who stood against Israeli occupation of Palestine.
    Are they terrorist because they fight for their own land?

Would I be terrorist if i go to back to my home town and try to kick out people from my house with bomb as that would be only solution???

Israel occupy Palestine territory (which name you can't even find on maps)
    also they still keep occupying parts of south Lebanon..almost 30 years

Israel is doing to Palestinians the same what fascist done to them in WW2.
    They attacked Siriya, Egypt, Iraq, is Iran next?

Now imagine, if Iran would do something like this to Iraq or any other neighboring country, what will happen to them?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,635
    Hamas is organization who stood against Israeli occupation of Palestine.
    Are they terrorist because they fight for their own land?

Would I be terrorist if i go to back to my home town and try to kick out people from my house with bomb as that would be only solution???

Israel occupy Palestine territory (which name you can't even find on maps)
    also they still keep occupying parts of south Lebanon..almost 30 years

Israel is doing to Palestinians the same what fascist done to them in WW2.
    They attacked Siriya, Egypt, Iraq, is Iran next?

Now imagine, if Iran would do something like this to Iraq or any other neighboring country, what will happen to them?
    Exactly.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
    I may shock you with this fact, but there is no one country in the world currently that applies Islam as it is originally. They apply what they want and put it under an Islamic name trying to justify it. All the Muslim people know for sure that this has nothing to do with Islam in the origin.

I don't want this thread to become "Share your hatred about Islam", so please if you want to go on, there is a whole sub-forum called "religion".
    This is real easy, ReBeL:

1. You did not find a post, because there isn't one. You're trying to evade that point by saying that I hate Islam and that there's a subforum. Very weak attempt there.

2. Fuck that reasoning about no one applying Islam as it was intended. That's just bollocks and is an easy way of steering clear from the real subject here: which is that in almost all islamic countries human rights are being violated. So those countries have little credibility left when they attack Israel for violating human rights.

3. Human rights and international humanitarian law are, despite what people might tell you, based on judeo-christian principles. No one dares to say it, because they're supposed to be universal, but in reality they are obviously western values.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)